Army Thread - Saturday 30th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;1107283 wrote: Evening folks, quick check in, still really busy at the moment and will be for the next few days, but settled down for the night now with brits got talent, perfect sat evening fare.
    Hey KTABbers. Good to see you. Glad to hear you're keeping busy. I'm off to walk the dogger and then to bed.

Wishing you all...

Tomorrowz, Troopers...:happyheart:

And a magnificent May to you all...inkele:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I'm orff to make dinner.

Bacinabit.

Nighters Stirls.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

OK , I am on my way out. I wasnt going to say anything as I hate people who 'flounce' off forums. I am not doing that, I just am on the second (or more) occasion where I have posted something looking for a bit of support and havent got it. (Thanks for your reply Zen) and people have just carried on chatting like nothing happened.

I am grateful to this forum for the good friends I have made on FB etc but I have decided it's not for me. Good luck to everyone in this battle and take care, no hard feelings but I am not in the best of places today and just wanted someone to care.

Comment

kitty72;1107299 wrote: OK , I am on my way out. I wasnt going to say anything as I hate people who 'flounce' off forums. I am not doing that, I just am on the second (or more) occasion where I have posted something looking for a bit of support and havent got it. (Thanks for your reply Zen) and people have just carried on chatting like nothing happened.

I am grateful to this forum for the good friends I have made on FB etc but I have decided it's not for me. Good luck to everyone in this battle and take care, no hard feelings but I am not in the best of places today and just wanted someone to care.
          Sorry you feel hurt. It sometimes happens that people do not respond It has happened to me but I am sure I have I have not responded many times myself.
          Please do not leave the Army.

Comment

Hello, just a quick look in,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Still a bit weak, but i am getting better,

Comment

kitty72;1107299 wrote: OK , I am on my way out. I wasnt going to say anything as I hate people who 'flounce' off forums. I am not doing that, I just am on the second (or more) occasion where I have posted something looking for a bit of support and havent got it. (Thanks for your reply Zen) and people have just carried on chatting like nothing happened.

Kitty sometimes that happens people just post away without reading posts before,especially if there are a good few,I am forever doing it,just lazy i suppose.
                Dont leave you know there are good people here who care,hope to see you tomorrow.

Comment

Hey all,

Just back from a fantastic wedding which was a great way to see some good friends before I go.

Kitty - I haven't had a chance to read back the thread but please don't leave! We need you here in the army! Please please please reconsider!!! Xx
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Hi cassia glad your day went well.

Comment

Good night all see in the morning :-)

Comment

Night mario! Look after yourself! X

Comment

Good night Army:l

Comment

Night expat! Well done with the new job btw! Totally forgot to say earlier! X

Comment

kitty72;1107247 wrote: Hi!

Sorry to not post yesterday, I was out early for a wedding party ( No AL) ... was great!

Am slightly annoyed with myself today and feeling lonely. Ive had 2 invites out so think I'll go cos I am getting fed up with myself at home and know where it's going. Sorry peeps, cant promise anything at the mo. Anything is better than how I feel right now.
                              kitty72;1107299 wrote:
                              OK , I am on my way out. I wasnt going to say anything as I hate people who 'flounce' off forums. I am not doing that, I just am on the second (or more) occasion where I have posted something looking for a bit of support and havent got it. (Thanks for your reply Zen) and people have just carried on chatting like nothing happened.

Oh Kitty am I missing something here? I posted just once yesterday in the army yesterday and you just twice. Once to ask for help and a second time to say goodbye? Sometimes you need to shout here to be heard, just like in any family.
                              Forgive me if I am wrong but it sounds to me like an excuse was brewing up for you to go drinking last night.
                              I know how it works, I am an alcoholic too. So get your arse back here today, again sorry if this sounds harsh but if we didnt care would I be taking the time to post this?
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X