Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoo's and guests, May 1st, 2011.

tawnyfrog;1123365 wrote: OK Chunders,

Spent the best part of the day with a mate who's going to have his knackers removed tomorrow. We lamented the fact that there is no protocol, no etiquette guidelines, no rites of passage to help facilitate/celebrate this event. Don't know if writing "Good Luck" in black Texta on someone's scrotum is considered socially acceptable.

What TF would I know? I'm old and don't know the rools of the young folk. Now ... where's me comfy chair?

See yas.
    TF - Is it a snip or something more serious? I am guessing the latter.

Comment

Ok - heading to bed. Tuckage all round is needed indeed. Sleep well undies.

Comment

Night HP. covers up high and tucked nicely!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning Undies,
          Seems pretty bare in here. Is everyone in the wash.
          Off to work, Be back in 12 or so hours.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Bloody hell, Narelle ... it's minus 1C. Welcome to the First Day of Winter!

Gotta rush Undies - will try to catch youse tonight.

Be good.

Comment

You too!!

Comment

Footy drop, home for walk and now some porridge and a catch up. I think even Mr G joy germ is in hibernation... thaw out Undies and get going! Heading orf too, busy and important today. Catch yez!

Comment

Morning all,

not much to report here. Minus 1 sounds a bit un-orstrayan to me TF! Particuarly as we have been basking in 16-17 degrees with blue skies for about a week now!

I've just realised it is 1 June! Off to start a new thread and hopefully that might bring a few people out of the wood work.
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

myhappyplace;1123376 wrote: Right, back from din dins and chess comp - not mine - and back here.

TF - iff theres any texta writing to do my kids can offer total instruction down to the last letter. Last person I ever thought would grumble arse into a comfy bloody chair. Now me - grumble rumble - any bloody day mate.

Sunny, check in with Kaza shes Top End as well as Top Drawer so will know the ins and outs.

Bridge, perfect meal one night, sucky one the next. I say stuff em all. Eat that or dog biscuits. Feel better soon.

Ahh, so nice to have people to type too. I've been bugging the Army - lovely folks - in your absence.
                    :H:H:H:H:H - you kill me Happs
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hello,
                      quick check in from me.. nothing to report.
                      anxious to get to the lounge.
                      join you on the flipside.
                      things are better for me.
                      hope you all well
                      ficks

Comment

Working...
                      X