The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning happy friday the 13th .. just another day as it goes who or why does it mean .. is it just something to do with the horror movies or what ... well anyway lets keep thinking positive .. the day is the day just like any other day just a day ... love and big hugs
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The termites (grands) are back, and I have everything pulled out from 1981 upstairs. Phone has only rung 14 times so far today. Sorry for the mood. Lots to do. Love to you all.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

When I was growing up, we had a neighbor that got really upset if water from our sprinkler got in her yard. Oh the horrors of it all.
        Us kids were really scared if our ball would happen to go over the fence. :H

Thinking of you today Fen. :h
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Help! I'm lost AGAIN... I've looked all over and can't find the truck. I know I've been gone for a bit, but was the Taco Truck stolen or were we bought out by a large international conglomerate? Or was it finally condemned?

No matter, the main question is Is breakfast served on this thread?
          Coco

Comment

hey there coconut breakfast will be serv sometime around anytime the first one post but today you miss it was just coffee and a dry donut and we ran out of jell-o

Comment

Coco - my darling penguin. I'm so sorry. I have been away for a bit and we seem to have lost the truck. I will send out a search party immediately!!!!

I am so happy to see you. :l:l
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Not to worry - planes trains or automobiles - I am happy to dine in any form of transportation, as long as I know where to get on.
                Coco

Comment

Coco...MY LOVE..so glad to see you. You will fit right in with our crazy loving family.
                  I had the day from hell and I am exhausted and I love you all
                  good night
                  termites???? Rubes that is freakin funny
                  ps.....I wore a very loud Elmo t-shirt to work today and it made everyone laugh..Walmart....$7.99
                  I highly recommend it....they also have Oscar the Grouch (for your hubs amine Rubes) and Cookie Monster
                  kisses to you Mom Fenster.......I know this is a tough day for BOTH of you
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Too late to reply to everyone, but so glad to see Nora back amongst us. Fen, I've thought of you today. Bird, you're missing!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I need to get this off my chest so that I will feel better.

I am planning on having a 30 day af spell later this month and its starting to sink in what I did. I am doing this because I see myself start to slip and I am also having thoughts of giving al the boot for good, but I want to use these 30 days to think about it. I am starting to see tale tell signs that I am an alcoholic and besides its against my faith to drink. I can't really come up with a good excuse on why that I am drinking. I am tired of the hangovers. They make me not want to drink anymore but like now once they are gone, I turn to think of the next time. I am also wanting to tell my mom that I want to quit. That is why I struggle to remain quit. I know that I can do it. But I can't get myself to tell my mom although I know that she will be supportive, I can't bring myself to tell her. I know that she worries about me when I go out. I want the 20th to be my final day of drinking at least for a long time while I consider this. I am pretty sure that this will be it, but I know that hours after the hangover is over I want to do it again. Drinking only 2 to 3 times a month isn't cutting it. I am catching myself having a couple of drinks during the week.

I will do a 30 day to get my mind clear and to help myself make the decision. I will also come here more often.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

welcome drifty..that the key talking about it and letting things out in the open and as for you telling your mom anything that time will come when you are ready ..and right now this is your time to work on you so keep coming back ...we are here for you and as you just said you can do this ... big hugs

Comment

Thanks Tlrgs. I rather bite this in the butt before I hit rock bottom.
                          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

will you are one your way .. keep doing what you need to change thing for the better .. stay strong and keep thinking positive

Comment

Good Morning! Get up everyone-I'm up so you all need to be up!
                              Anyway...it's a dismal gray-threatening to rain day-but I got to sleep in-so that was good. No getting up at 5:30. My coffee pot dinger went off which means..coffee's ready...
                              be back...
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Back with my cup of joe...
                                Hi Drifty- I saw your 30 day thread- I'm on another 30 day thread..anyway just want to say -that's a good idea- and maybe, while you are still young, just quit altogether? I wish I had. You know it becomes harder to quit when you get older...just think about it.
                                Anyway, hi to Coco- I do like your avatar...:H
                                Nora-your neighbor had a problem with water being sprinkled on her lawn?! She must've freaked out whenever it rained!
                                Hi to everyone else...Hope it's a super day for all.
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X