The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ewwwww! Why did you post that,Ruby?!- I'm gonna be sick! And it's close to dinner time...ugh. I've seen a few of those mummified meeses up in our attic-which is why I don't go up there...
    Hope everyone has a good evening- my hubs is making lobster rolls for dinner- he found the recipe somewhere and they're supposedly the best lobster rolls ever- we'll see...keep tuned to my posts-and I'll let you know...
    Sunni-no fluff balls on the highway-good sign, I was a bit nervous , myself...:H Oh, and thanks for the rain and fog you sent our way...
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

oh sue and i have seen worst then that ruby way worst .. and im not even going to tell you what we found when we clean out my mother-inlaw side of the house ..after she had pass
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

YUCK RUBY!!!!
        So -what's up with you and backing away from posting?

Fluff - hubby & I just made egg rolls. Very good. Hope your meal is good.

Sunni - I don't know what's up with my neck. Maybe stress??

Roger - hope that you & Sue have a wonderful time.

Ok - back to my Dean Koontz book now. Oh by the way - Sunni, my Kindle broke. They are sending me out a new one and I should have it on Tuesday. It was weird, I picked it up to read and the screensaver image was burned into it. They said that the inner screen was broken. Oh well....as long as I get my new one.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

If she's backing away from posting she's doing a pretty gross job of it....:H
          Oh, Ruby , the lobster rolls - delicious! I'll post the recipe..
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Nora- I've never made egg rolls- just ordered out for them- post the recipe, please!
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Fluff - I'll post it soon. Hubby mixed it up, I just rolled. So, I'm asking him to write it down so I don't miss an ingredient. Before I turned vegetarian, we would add crab or shrimp to the mixture. But, now it's straight veggie.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Gross job, fluff?
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hells yeah! That's really gross!
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Hi all - have been pottering round today - did go out in the rain and put some carrot seeds in - not all of them but just a few. also did some paperwork that I have been putting off, and tidied up a few odds and ends. I also went out and bought some Guinness - GASP. But, it is still sitting in my fridge - once I got it home, i really didn't want it. I was so pleased with me.

Hugs to all - need to start getting ready for bed.

Love, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey Sunni - Good job!! Now you should take it out of the fridge so it won't be cold.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nah - maybe not :H:H
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

well good night ...have a great monday one and all stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive ... love and big big hugs
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good night to all you.
                            I must say the picture of the dead mouse/rat creature, I felt sorry for the poor fellow.
                            Good job Sunni on giving a pass on beer.Just to let you know I to feel like I can't get enough sleep and I'm over 6 weeks AF. I slept 11.5 hours last night, probably could have slept all day. I don't know what it is because I am happy and chill. I just don't get much sleep during the week I guess. Before I used to live on 4 to 6 hours a night.
                            All sorts of exciting stuff going on here. Lobster rolls and egg rolls sound YUM.
                            Nora, My hubs bought me a kindle last Christmas and I love it. Though I am trying to read all my regular books, and then I can't stop buying books when I'm out if they're on sale. What Koontz book are you reading? I've read about 10 of his. I also just downloaded all 80ish? books of his for my kindle.
                            Enjoy your sleeps peeps!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

One more thing. I was reflecting about my drinking and I wanted to post this.
                              I use to think when I was drinking in private (hiding it) that my hubs wouldn't know. When hubs had a night out a few weeks ago with his friends and was a little drunk, he went to bed when he got home. When I went in to bed a bit later, there was no mistaking the sweet sickly smell of the lingering AL. It was so STRONG and pungent, I don't know how I ever thought he didn't know. I wonder how many nights he must have smelled it when he came to bed, knowing he never saw me have a drink.
                              Just reflecting.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Rise and shine everyone! Got my coffee...
                                SST- Good point about smelling the alcohol...I notice it too on other people...
                                Sunni-good for you for not drinking that Guiness!
                                Lobster roll was good- However... he made it with Portuguese rolls-I would have gone with a softer roll like just a split top hot-dog roll, but here it is...
                                The Ultimate Lobster Roll Recipe - FoxNews.com
                                Well, I have to drive my son down to the bus stop so I'll be back later...
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X