The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoW! I held up (almost) for 3 hours gardening!! I'm proud of myself; however, I'm also ready for bed. :H I'll keep you updated, but it's NOTHING as huge as Vick's. Got lots of sun, I think, but there's so much dirt on me I can't tell!
    All you new people, it's just nothing but wonderful to see you join in. Truly, I'm imagining the very best for you. Also you need to remember, you DON'T have to wait each month to join, you're welcome anytime, and if (God forbid!) you have a fall from the wagon, get right back on. Don't let it be an excuse to throw out the baby with the bath!
    To everyone, I hope your day is as beautiful as mine. :huggy
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all- welcome to the newcomers- What a beautiful day !
      Hill- good for you not drinking at the dance-
      Roger- sometimes the chat room goes so fast I just don't know when or what to type- but I have chatted before-in the past.
      Glad to see you back, Quittin
      Ruby and sunny- It's a fab day for gardening, for sure...
      Hope yu are doing better, swan...
      Hello to Inchains and Free!
      Have a super Sunday- going out to get something to grill for dinner!
      Hello to Grateful, Fennel, Nora, and Mama!
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

May here already.........Keep gear Jammin' all ! Tony
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi to you -Tony! Street sweeper....:H
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Tony, that picture is SO cute!!!

Welcome to the new folks and hello to the old!

Today is actually a nice day...third day in a row. Has to be some sort of record for my area.

I'm having some issues with my wood tick preservation. Perhaps you good people can help me find a solution. I dispatched my tick by immersing it in rubbing alcohol. Unfortunately, the alcohol had a drying effect on it, and it looks shriveled. I won't be able to make any decent necklaces with it! It looks like it could use a shot of juvaderm or something like that. Any ideas?

Comment

Hi all
              Fenn you may need to find a new tick. I have alot of drowned fleas it you want them. I like to pick them off the cat and drown them or pop them...went fishing out back today and caught about 30 catfish. Put em all back though. Dont like killing them...Rubes I very close to leesburg maybe you can come over....gotta take kid to get haircut...later

Comment

Hello and Welcome to our newcomers... Lucky, Inchains and Free! We are so happy to have you come join our little family, where you will find lots of encouragement, lots of laughs and lots of love. Nothing you can say on this thread will be judged! We believe if you do have a slip-up, you can get right back up and start again, even stronger than you were before! We will help you with your struggles, so please vent away! Best of luck on your journey to be free!
                Hill, I'm so proud of you for resisting the alcohol! You are doing so good! Swannie, I'm praying for a quick recovery for you, sweetheart. Quitin, so glad you got a new book that is helping you! Bird, I can't believe you caught so many fish and then threw them back! I eat everything I catch! Sunni, Ruby, Roger, Fluff, Tony and Fennel, good to see you. Now where is all our other family members? I am really worried aboout Grateful. I haven't been able to get in touch with her all weekend! I pray she is ok.
                Tomorrow, we go to my Mom's house and then Tues, we go to daughter's house. Paul has a small job, but we are going to stay 2 days, so I can help her with wedding details. I love you all and look forward to getting to know our new comers! Hope everyone has a blessed day! Love, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi Everyone....I'm in for the month of May to be AF!!! It will be the first time I've been AF for 30 days in a long time!
                  Gidget 1016

"Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out":h

Comment

Gidget, welcome to our family and I love your signature, alot of wisdom there! We will help you get through the month sober if you stay in here with us. If you do slip, don't give up, just get right back up and start again! No judging is allowed in here! Ruby, you never did say anything about my antiques. Did you look at my pics? MB, so glad you are feeling better. I love you all, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Sweetie, didn't see the pics!! I'd love to see them, where are they??
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Found them! I love them all, but truly COVET the kitchen cabinet. Exactly my style!!
                        sigpic

Comment

bird;1107901 wrote: Hi all
                          Fenn you may need to find a new tick. I have alot of drowned fleas it you want them. I like to pick them off the cat and drown them or pop them...went fishing out back today and caught about 30 catfish. Put em all back though. Dont like killing them...Rubes I very close to leesburg maybe you can come over....gotta take kid to get haircut...later
                          Duly noted, bird. I'm heading back out this week to pull some garlic mustard...I'm certain I'll pick up a few more ticks while I'm there! :H

Comment

Count me in also!!!! Woke up this morning and decided to get back on the bus after a lengthy "bad patch". I am starting the new month off with a clean slate and looking forward not backward. Great to see some friends and look forward to meeting some new!

Guy
                            Day 1 AF
                            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Welcome, cmhguy! We will help you get through the month one day at a time, so stay in here with us. We are always excited to have new people come into our family. We have no drama here, just encouragement and love. And of course, lots of fun and laughter, so check in with us daily. Has anyone talked to GRATEFUL lately? Last post was when her hubby got hit by a car. I hope she survived the weekend taking care of him! Ruby, are you talking about the white pie cabinet? It is 150 years old! Where are all our family members? Several of you have not posted in the May thread. Don't make us come looking for you! :H:H I hope everyone is having a great day! Love you all so much, Vicki :l

Comment

OK, Vick, what do you want for it?? :H I have 3, but one is natural, one is green, one is 2-toned. I LOVE them! Ask T, and he's only been to the cabin so far. :H And I'm sure you don't want to sell it, but call me first if you do! That goes for anyone with old stuff. I need it like another hole in my head, but everyone needs a hobby. Most of you would be shocked at some of the stuff I have (a phone booth, 4 coke machines (Hubs), a spinning wheel and yarn weasel, a street light pole, ............)
                                Girls came over and we did more planting, then grilled hamburgers. I am WHIPPED! But, since a shower wouldn't do it, I got in the clawfoot tub (3 of them too! :H), with a big ole sponge and wildflower effervescent bath salts, and feel SOOOOOO much better. I haven't done this in years. I started here while recuperating from a major accident, just after getting out of the wheelchair, and it took another year to get any strength back. The last year has been the best, even though my balance problem has caused several falls, but they haven't been anything like the past. As much as Hubs annoys me sometimes, he did push me today to get out and do, and it was great. Now, if the cleaning fairies would just come while I sleep!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X