The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well welcome one and all great to see some new faces and old one too ...
    like everyone has said already ...
    we are here for one another ...let do our best this month to make it where we want to be in life and make it together thru the good and bad and bye coming here venting letting things out in the open ...
    dont hold anything back .. but look forward to th future of your making and yes i know things dont always work out but in time you get what you need an want ..
    so again welcome and lets have a wonderful week ..
    love and hugs one and all stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Yeah, Ruby, it has been passed down in Paul's family for so many generations and his family heritage is so important to him.
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Morning all... Hope everyone has a great day!
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, Monday morning is here again, boy the weekends fly by.

Sunshine, thanks, and I know you are right.
          Free, Swan, InChains, Gidget, CMHGuy, you can do it, just keep adding those days together.
          Quitin, let us know how that book is.
          Fluff and Vicki, thanks for your kind words.

Have a great day to all who visit,
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning Hill and Fluff!! Yes, it is Monday again - time goes SO quickly! Goes, lots of new faces - lovely! Hallo to all - in a rush this morning, but you are all SO welcome and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

The rain has stopped for the moment - only a 50% chance today - it poured all yesterday late afternoon and evening - at least all the plants I put in got a good soaking. That was a good rain.

Need to get ready for Monday meeting then I close tonight.

Back later - hi to all who aren't here yet - have a wonderful day!!

Love, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, peeps!! Hubs has left the building, with the minimal amount of stomping around, dropping things, knocking things over, waking up the dogs (Tinker barks at a flea fart!, pardon my French!). I cannot describe to you the noise those boat-sized, steeltoed, lace-up boots make, and that's on carpet! Yesterday when the girls were over Hubs walked in to the kitchen, knocked over a big aluminum pitcher, tripped on a stool, walked calmly to the sink. The girls stared open-mouthed at each other, then slowly looked at me. We all cracked up. I have pics I'll post later, but the girls looked so cute in their gloves and garden hats, planting, till Hubs started sprinkling them with the garden hose. They would squeal in protest, but loved it!
              Vick, I remember you talking about how Paul was proud of his heritage, and SO understand it. That cabinet is beautiful, but even more precious to him. Our family treasures remembrances of the past too. How's the garden doing? I know you'll be excited about the wedding and visits, but trust me, it's so refreshing when it's over! Don't overdo, please. I'm worried about Grate too. Please PM me her number, because you all know how terrible I am at keeping up with them.
              T, is the truck ready yet? Did you figure out the funny noise? It's been hard for me to get a second to call you.
              Swannie, your second Momma's so PROUD to see you here more, still paddling like, well, crazy!:H You have a magic about you, young one, you touch us all, with your journey and your strength. I only hope you can let down a few defenses when you learn to trust people here. Something very hard for me to do was to accept compliments, gifts, graciously, because I was always the 'giver'. Sometimes, it's as much a blessing to the giver as to the receiver. Think about that, OK?
              Tony, congrats on the new car, I think. Hate that payment too, but you at least own your new car smell! And paying off the second is HUGE!!! Hope you're staying busy, still enjoying. I know you are.
              Sun, I thought of you many times yesterday while in the garden. I was checking out the dog yards, we were talking about the pool opening, time to get out the kid's floats, siphon the water, wax the slide, buy the chemicals, etc.
              Fluff, wish you could stay longer on chat when you pop in. Would love to talk more to you.
              Hill, it is amazing watching you grow in your sobriety. I hope you take time to really look at the changes in your world when you are mor IN it. It would be wonderful to know what others are thinking about the new us sometimes, because it often amazes. Drinking, we think we are hiding so well. Then, when sober, we find everyone knew, to some degree.
              QT, I hope you begin to feel confident enough to share even more with us. It's always interesting to understand a little more about the wonderful people who join us.
              MB, I'm a bit worried about you too. I miss you. You are busy I know, but when Mimzy doesn't hear from you, well....... Check in for a long post or call me soon, OK?
              Birdie, I have no idea when/if we'll come that way. Hope to talk to Hubs today about it. But still, I want you to know how much respect I have for you, using everything for something. You should come visit me; we could rent you a u-haul to take back all the store stuff I have and no time to use. Any ideas for gum balls? So many here, they roll under my feet!!
              Fen, sweetie, all insects curl and shrivel naturally when they die. Maybe an entomologist, taxidermist has answers!! Thank you for the FUNNY tick-line though. Never thought that minutely about using found items. Hubs found one on grand yest, and he murdered it mercilessly! He was VERY angry with it for biting one of his girls.
              RC, I'm rethinking what I was sending, but still def sending something. It is a gift to me to be able to do things special for my friends, but I wan't them to be right.
              HE'S BAAAAaaaCK! Gotta go. Later.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, MY! Just saw the news, Bin Laden is DEAD! And buried, at sea. The butcher is gone, but we must always be on our toes, because of those who hate without knowing, but for a corrupted religion.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby-Your household sounds like a circus!:H
                  I don't like chat- it's too much...everyone's typing a zillion things and I can't keep up, so I just leave...sorry. At least I made the effort.
                  Yes- my question is-how do we know he really is dead? How convenient that he was buried at sea- now there's no real proof- I am a skeptic with stuff like this....
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Fluff, he had to buried quickly according to their custom, to not inflame other Muslims. They documented, and are working on DNA. But it was Navy Seals, and if you know the military, this is what I thought all along would be all that worked. Not massive fighting, etc, but one bullet to the head. Sorry it's graphic, but I have family who lost people in 9/11. Also, there's already complaints coming from his followers about everything you can imagine, but no denial. I actually feel confidence in this, but the plan has been in the works for years, and it was all special forces.
                    sigpic

Comment

True- I guess I should read up a bit more on it- didn't get all the facts...
                      Ah, well...curious as to what will happen now...
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good morning, friends. I am here...and okay. I'm sorry to have worried some of you....but I'm fine..just trying to re-coup from a crazy and non-stop weekend. So glad to come to work to "rest".....my hubby is back to his usual grumpiness which means he is fine and he went back to work today.....I stupidly left my cell phone in the car when I went in the drugstore to get his medicine after picking him up at hospital and of course he went thru it and I am now in trouble for having Roger programmed in......he knows that I have great friends here but it doesn't matter to him.....I told you guys before that he watches me like a hawk when I'm on the computer.....so a lot of times I don't even bother to get on here on the weekends...it's just not worth the hassle with him. Of course, I always miss you guys!

I hope everyone is doing GREAT and I will catch up later, I hope!!
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Fluff, he's been compared to Hitler. Once he is gone, what HE organized is up for grabs amongst the other thugs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Grateful, just happy to see you. I can't deal with that smothering; Hubs is hawk-eyed with me, but it's over my well being, not suspicion. You take care, of YOURSELF! Do you want me to come 'talk' to him? :H
                            BTW: The first time I met T I was alone, and just him and Tony. When he calls and Hubs answers, he jokingly calls 'It's your boyfriend.' T and I both crack up over that. Maybe Hubs could shed some light to your hubby. At any rate, it's YOU we love, and are concerned with. Take care of yourself.
                            sigpic

Comment

good afternoon yep just waking up here and reading back .. well grateful good to hear from you and sorry.. i never want anyone to get into trouble for having my number in their phone...but take care of yourself please ... well just need to get my ass moving and i dont really know what to do right now .. just relaxing and kickin back for now ..later love and big hugs
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey kids, on day 3 again. Have Drs appt today and if all goes well no more worries over the big C for now. Kinda dealing with the choir today. But I'm enjoying being clear and sober for a change so I'm sticking to that thought. Hope I don't get derailed. Enjoy the day!

Comment

Working...
                                X