X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Love you Grateful!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Aww, thanks Ruby. I'll be so happy when you get that commune finished!!!
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful;1109024 wrote: :sofa:

Peeking in from work.......
        peekA BOOOOOOOO....

OK ruby whats this about headaches ... go hide the hammer on him
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ruby..I've been having headaches more often and I was wondering if it could be from the pollen or something...it doesn't usually bother me but maybe because I am OLDER.....

Hi, Roger, my secret phone boyfriend. Ya know, this long distance affair is really getting old.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Oh Ruby - old people don't need as much sleep??? that must be why when I was off the other week, I was sleeping 10 hours a night !! I am just SO young. And you only need 8? Well - that explains a lot then doesn't it! Old Lady......

Grateful - sorry about your headaches - good be the same reason ruby gets them...... but then you aren't old, so scrub that.

I am off outside to plant some flower seeds- I love nicotania and cosmos - I always plant the nicotania near the back door so when I come from work at night I can smell it - and the cosmos is a wonderful flower for cutting. I have seeds from last year - many many seeds!!! LOL. So, off to the garden - oh how lovely !!! Oh -went to pick up my specs again - and they are WRONG STILL !!! so, back they went. Follow the saga next week.....

Hugs to all,

sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Maybe your old eyes are getting worse faster than they can make the specs.
              Just found a deer tick on my leg (we've been cutting bushes around the front porch) and dispatched the varmint toute suite. No fanfare, just a quick and horrible death!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

NORA!!!! I'm so happy to see you! :l I hope your father-in-law gets better soon. :h

Comment

rubywillow;1109058 wrote: Maybe your old eyes are getting worse faster than they can make the specs.
                  Just found a deer tick on my leg (we've been cutting bushes around the front porch) and dispatched the varmint toute suite. No fanfare, just a quick and horrible death!
                  Whoa...that was a good one, Rubes! :H

Hmmmm....well, I was going to ask you to send the deer tick my way, but I'm certain that he is in worse condition than my shriveled up tick on the dresser.

Comment

Surronded by old folk :eeks: ....i could sleep for 12 hours but that doesnt happen often..more like 3 or 4

Everyone sounding very busy and productive....*yawn...leans over to get the tv remote...

:groupluv:

Comment

Swannie, this old lady will run your butt off if I ever get you over here!! We can hike the mountains, see waterfalls, chase bears (well, we'll let TMB do it!) We'll cook and garden in the morning, play in the woods and look for rare wild plants in the afternoon, sit around the firepit grilling hot dogs at night. Bet I can get the OLD lady to come down if you come and visit!!
                      My garden is looking great!! May hate myself when it all starts coming in. Grands love planting the cherry tomatoes and red bell peppers, their favorite!

BTW, Swannie, that's our Jack in my avatar, in his favorite position with his beloved Molly.
                      sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1109058 wrote: Maybe your old eyes are getting worse faster than they can make the specs.
                        Good one ruby - no answer for that!! Made me laugh!!! Your point!! LOL I am just taking a short break from the garden. SO loving being out there - I don't know how people can't enjoy gardening. But I suppose we all have our things. Back out - Swannie my dear - lovely to see you. Hope you are feeling a bit better day by day. Do you have exercises to do, or are you just having to heal for now, then exercises later?

Fen - you and your tics! You are just plain odd!!! How about making a daisy chain necklace instead of a tic necklace?? Now THAT would be lovely!!

Swannie - I echo Ruby - we are all waiting for you to come and visit.......

Back to the garden...

Hugs, Sun XXXX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

My beautiful little garden helpers........

The garden guru (sorry ladies, he's taken!! LOL).....
                          sigpic

Comment

He looks very grumpy - sort of like mine - LOL

Comment

Oh, look up the word in the dictionary - his picture is there!
                              Don't know if you can read his shirt, but it says 'Coed Naked Bowling'!

Fen has been stealing dog food again..........

I collect colored glass paper weights. Got this one half price the other day..........

sigpic

Comment

so many pictures, looks like you've been havign a lovely day Ruby
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X