The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i was worry about your dog ruby now makes me alittle worry about your hubby but hey tell him ill bring my air guns and that will show him how to hammer the right way
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

IC, I keep my Blackberry in my pocket all the time to catch snapshots. Son's ex has never taken pics of the girls, so they love having me snap them, even tell me what and how I should take pics of them. I LOVE doing it!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

T, just remember his motto: "I've got a gun that needs sighting and hole that needs filling"
        He's a pussy cat. Well, maybe not all the time! Tony asked why he wasn't smiling in his pics, I said 'He IS smiling!! You should see his mad look!!!" :H Such a sunny personality guy (NOT)! But he has a wicked, dry, sense of humor. You never know what he'll say, when he wants to. People who don't know him are afraid of him, and he likes that!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That's alright Rubes......smiling ain't always what it's made up to be ! Ha! A good heart is what matters ......Tony... How's everyone doing ? Been messing around....had to buy a new car....a KIA Sorento....my van died......Keep Jammin' man !
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

hey there iad buddy always great to see you ..keep jamming mon

Comment

Saw the pic, Tony! Still smelling new? Hubs has been trying so hard for years to get me to get a new car, but if it ain't broke............!
              sigpic

Comment

Don't know what the damn car smells like Connie ........my wife has been driving it all the time ! Ha! She loves it .......Hope all are doing good. My wife just came back with my youngest from getting his Senior Pics. She told the Photo guy........you better get him to smile or it's curtains for you ! (She can be a real sweetheart sometimes ! Ha! )
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

well good night one and all have a great day tomorrow enjoy stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive love and hugs

Comment

Sleepy check in here. Moved all weekend and a few car loads after work Mon/Tues. All in new location--well tons of boxes at home now too. My feet haven't hurt like this in years. Oh well, all good. My daughter and partner were the best help. I couldn't have done it without them. I am blessed. Just had a fresh strawberry protein shake and going to lay my weary bones down. Will try to catch up soon. Sweet dreams all. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi RC - enjoy a well earned rest - I have just had a five hour nap and am now off to bed. See you all tomorrow

hugs, Sun XX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning Journey Family, I hope you are all well. Early to rise for me, it's a busy time of year. Also, have to try to squeeze in some exercise this morning. I have to get my home run swing in shape for slow pitch this summer, season starts in a few weeks.

Hi Fluff, how are things with you?
                        Ruby, you are so right. I am experiencing life in such a drastically different way. The old saying about life being a journey, not a destination is so true. When you are not focused on getting near booze, than wherever you are, is so much more enjoyable, and interesting. Thanks, as always.
                        Hi Sunshine, I hope you are well. The election results were not what I had hoped for, but that is the way it goes. With our system, multi parties, the vote split, can really play havic on things.

Nora, Fennel, Rog, Mama, IAD, Grateful, Swan, Inchains, Ringing, and all the rest who visit today, have a great one.
                        Hill
                        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi Hill- guess you are the early bird today...! It's raining here-got my coffee and will have to drive my son down to the bus stop soon...Made a spinach/ham quiche last night-pretty good- daughter had softball practice till 7:30 so didn't get back home till almost 8pm...then we had the quiche and watched NCIS and this new singing show "The Voice"- which is a pretty fun show to watch...it has Christine Aguilera, Blake Shelton, C-Lo-Green and Adam Levine as the hosts- but they can't see the person singing and when they decide they like the person's singing talents they hit a buzzer and spin around-so they can now see what they look like...then that person can choose which celelbrity team to be on if more than one of them spun around...it's a fun show to watch...
                          Anyhow, haven't read back too far on this thread-but hope you all are doing well..
                          Ruby get your husband, tell him a joke, and quickly snap a pic of him...
                          Rc- you sound really busy, there...
                          Sunny- You remind me of that pic I posted in the Killer thread...
                          Grateful- You and Roger better quit that hanky panky stuff...
                          Everyone else-take care andhave a great day..
                          Mama- I want your cabbage recipe...
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good Morning Fluff and Hill - Fluff - actually I thought the pic was of you..... Hill - I am thinking the stuff about short arm home run thing is baseball? I am getting good at this !! Have a great day. Fluff - I have heard about that show but haven't watched it - I slept through everything last night having had a five hour nap!! Then I went to bed.

I was going to ride my bike to work today but I 'ride my age' and seeing as the temp outside this morning is a chilly 36, I don't think so! Good morning to everyone who comes along soon - or not so soon - hope you are all feeling well and that you all have a great day today!

Tony - laughed about you not knowing what your new car smelt like 'cos the wife was driving it -LOL. Rog - sorry you are sitting around - SO wish you lived nearer! Swannie - feel better - sit in the sun and soak up those healing rays. (can you believe England is having such a lovely spring?). Jan - glad your flu is over - make sure you take care of yourself. How goes it with the AL? RC - you sound so busy - but at least it probably keeps you out of mischief - glad your daughter and partner were such a huge help to you - how lovely that must have been for you. Bird - nice to see you - what do your kids do when they get out of school? Nora - hope you are feeling a lot better today - sorry about your hubs dad. Grateful - hope things are going better for you - has Hubs got over finding out about your b/f Rog? Fen - does your mum move to the nursing home today? How long will she be there for? Ruby - your grump sounds a lot like my grump!

Now I have to get going to get ready for work. Back later everyone,

hugs, sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, Friends. Hill, Fluff, Sunny-you are all early birds! Me too....I get up at 5:30 like Fluff to get my son going. A rainy day here today...but I won't complain since we have had a few beautiful sunny days. RC-I'm glad that you are moved and it is so nice that your daughter helped you-very special. Swannie....I hope you are resting and healing. I keep missing you here but I think about you often.

Fluff....I can't compete with Rog's other g/f Ruby....she's alot closer anyway!:H Seriously, I am learning to let the things my hubs says roll off of me-in the past I've let it depress me and put me in a funk.....I've learned alot from some good books that my dear friend gave me.

And on that note, I need to go and get ready for work. I hope you all have a wonderful day and Happy Hump Day!

Love ya all.
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi peeps.....
                                Fluff,,you stuff cabbage leaves with a mixture of ground beef and rice and then bake it in a tomato and onion sauce....throw some paprika in the beef mixture....
                                Rubes...my hubs looks like Guido the Mafia Man...he can be very scary, but he is a big teddy bear.
                                Tony...YAY on the new car you never get to drive
                                Sunni...good days and bad with the AL but the goal is always in sight and I attend AA as often as I can and I really enjoy it...I can't get flowers to grow from seed from some reason
                                Love to you Nora......Hey Hill....you have so reflective lately and always inspire me....
                                Hey Swannie.....I am glad you are home and resting
                                Fen, quit stealing the dog food

Rubes and Sun....I knew the second I hit "post" that you two old ladies would remind me of my cabbage nightmares!!!
                                off to shower....I love you all so mych
                                Grateful....sweet post about Cowgal
                                love to you Rog....sounds like you and Grateful need to meet..she sound sexually frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X