Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

NO FALLING ALLOWED ..SO WATCH YOUR STEPS YOUNG LADY ..LOL
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey, sorry been gone for a couple of days. Dr visit was ok but now I will need another biopsy. Its getting old and I'm tired of it but hopefully this will be the last for awhile and it will turn out benign. Two days on and two days off the wagon this week. Am AF today and hopefully tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try and get in when I can. Its a long story.... Cheers.

Comment

Hi Quittin-Nice to see you pop in- I am sorry about your biopsy-hope everything turns out okay...Cheers back to you!
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

hey there quitin hope everything turn out great and you are clear of everything .. as for the af in every step you come to an understanding of what you really need to do for yourself ...so just keep on doing your best .. just rememeber nothing ever happens over night but in time it does and when you are truly ready you will get to where you wnat to be in life ...love and big hugs

Comment

Hi, QT. I'm sorry you have to go thru another biopsy-but hopefully this will be the last one for a long while. Good for you for being AF today and I'm sure you will be AF tomorrow, too!!!

Hi, Rog. I like that saying "nothing ever happens overnight".....so true. Hope you are doing well, no better than well, I hope you are GREAT!
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

You know what's really annoying? When you are turning the air conditioning on at night and the heat on in the morning...How crazy is that?
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

hey grateful.. im doing what sue calls crazy when i start bringing up me myself and i are back and find me talking to them ..really its too funny... its great when i see sue laugh so hard and all three of me come out too play ... but im fine and just cant seem to get started doing much of anything right now ..

Comment

Mom is tucked into her nice single room at the nursing facility. The psychological change is amazing! She feels like a human being again. Younger sister is with her now, and I'm home, after getting her settled in. I feel like I can breathe a little bit!

Comment

I hope things go okay, QT. :l

Comment

Hey Fennel- That's great she feels good about it all, now- makes for an easier recovery- and helps you to be less anxious, too.
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

fluff;1109827 wrote: Hey Fennel- That's great she feels good about it all, now- makes for an easier recovery- and helps you to be less anxious, too.
                        My role is "comforter". She was trying to convince her nurse that she needed to stay in the hospital this morning...until I arrived. I told her she looked perfectly ready to leave and get on with things. Once she had all the monitors, etc. off of her, street clothes on...bam! New woman!

And yes...I'm able to breathe a bit. Her days will be very structured at the facility. It's not my job to advocate 24/7 for her now. After three weeks, it feels like such freedom!

I just want her to work at getting back to her old self, and back to work. Yes, she's still working at 82.

Comment

I'M FINALLY HOME! I read back through the last 9 pages, but I am too tired to take notes and respond, just wanting to read what all was going on with you guys. I missed you all so much. It was a very emotional trip. I guess I haven't been telling you guys how uncontrolled my diabetes has been lately. All last week, I had one insulin reaction after another (where my brain don't function!) and hubby has to give me a shot every morning to bring me out of unconsciousness because my blood sugar drops dangerously low. So we stay the first night with my pitiful old parents, who I NEED to be taking care of, anyway ate supper, turned my pump down so I would not wake up low, so my parents couldn't see how tough my life was. But it turned out to be the worst nightmare I could imagine! I woke up, but I was so low, that my brain would not function and I could not talk. I had 2 bad leg cramps, but couldn't stand up and I had clamped down on the side of my tongue and couldn't let go, though I felt the pain, and I hear my poor Mom say Paul, she's having a seizure, so they end up calling 911 because the shot that hubby usually gives me to come out of it didn't work, what a nightmare! Thankfully, I didn't have to go to the hospital, the EMR had a much stronger shot than hubby, but the whole nightmare upset my poor Moma, Daddy and hubby terribly. They were all crying, like I was dying. They told us more diabetics die like this than any other reason and every time I get that low and have a seizure, I kill more brain cells that will never come back. It really saddens me to be such a problem for my poor parents, my children and my poor husband, who has to deal with me everyday. I guess I am just having a big old pity party.
                          Anyway, my dear and best friends here in this family, I'm asking you to pray for me that I could just live healthy for the next 10 days, until that wedding is over and I can be sane enough to get through the wedding and it be beautiful for my daughter. I love you all so much. Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Gosh, Vicki- My sympathies to you-I never knew you suffered with diabetes and how debilitating is ! I feel so bad for you... You are lucky to have your wonderful husband and parents around you to watch out for you...
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

welcome back vicky now just rest and dont push yourself girl and make sure you keep an good eye on your blood pressure... you are always in my prayers

Comment

Jeez Vicks...take care of yourself and quit worrying about everyone else...we would be lost without you
                                Fen, I am so glad Mom is settled and you finally get to relax
                                Sweet Grateful, thanks for asking about Dad..he is fine for now..I called today but got no answer.
                                Oh goodie..I get to fire someone tomorrow...wish me luck
                                I like stuffed peppers, too, but cabbage is my favorite even though some made me sick as a dog a while back
                                Sun...be safe in the weather and Rog, I am glad you have Sue laughing.
                                Rubes....WHEN IS THE OFFICIAL MEET UP DATE? I am a very important person and must plan....NOT!!!
                                ok..off to watch a bit of tv....I love you all and Nora I am glad to se u posting

Hey QT..one day at a time, right??
                                Rog - no comment on Grateful's sexual frustration???? I can't believe you missed that one!!

Has anyone heard from Trucker??
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X