• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Gracie in Babyland (10 miles away)

Girls on cabin deck

Goats on the Roof (6 miles)

Me driving RC's beautiful convertible up to the cabin

The Stovall covered bridge (10 min walking)

The stream from the cabin deck....
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Uh, Oh, Ruby's putting the tempting pictures out again to lure us all to her cabin.
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful;1110139 wrote: Uh, Oh, Ruby's putting the tempting pictures out again to lure us all to her cabin.
        Perhaps I should post some pics of the composting terlet and wood ticks at "Fennel West" to lure some of you folks over. A bit more rustic than Ruby manor! :H

Those are gorgeous pics, Rubes. Why does that place have goats on the roof?

Comment

Grateful;1110136 wrote: Morning, Fen. Did you sleep better last night knowing your Mom was in a good place?
          Yes, I did!

Comment

That's great, Fen. You sound pretty chipper this morning....could be the combination of sleep & nutella, I suppose. You should post some pics of your new place!!
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Fen, goats naturally love climbing on high things. They have tree houses, ladders, grass on the roof. See that yellow rail across the front of the shop? You can drop a couple quarters in the machine, peddle a bike, and a bucket on a chain takes food up to them. They are very clean and well cared for. Some enterprising soul noticed that people are attracted to watching them, built them a 'goat resort' on a building, and that's how it started!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And don't be fooled, Fen! We had a camper with a toilet that clogged daily on our land for the first ten years!! :H It's the place that I love, the aura, history, and all the artists in the area.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, whatever works to get you here!! Tell me what I have to do to tempt you in to commiting to a visit!! This is not just for me, it's for everyone here. I will be terribly disappointed if no one shows up again. My last attempt at a Round Up, guys. How's this for guilt - you left me all alone on my birthday!! LOL

The lovely RC at Unicoi Lake...........

The 'sliding rock'.............

Rock growing tree, Anna Ruby Falls...........

The local bear park (6 miles)

Our pretty little den....

Plenty of room to cook for an army ( or a bunch of Journeyers!)
                  sigpic

Comment

love the pics ruby and great to see everyone in a great moood ... have an awesome day one and all
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ruby, those pics are great- Your cabin is so beautiful... I'm so jealous!
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Thank you fluff. It's my 'soul renewal' place. Years of dreaming, planning, saving, and hard work to boot. Hubs and I finished out all of the inside ourselves, and I had collected old furniture and antiques forever to furnish it. We're really blessed to have found the land 20 years ago, because we couldn't afford to buy it now! Hope you'll come visit!! That's one of my greatest joys, sharing it with others.
                        sigpic

Comment

*sighs........pictures of my heaven....thankyou ruby xxxx

Comment

Swannie, the door is always open. I have a big inflatable raft. Should I ship it to you?
                            sigpic

Comment

...one days this swan will paddle over there...thats a promise

Comment

....and until then you continue to share it with me(and others) with your wonderful pictures
                                :groupluv:

Comment

Working...
                                X