The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon Jammers! Another fly by. Have done a very quick read through. Everyone seems to be doing well. Vicki you absolutely must eat several small meals/snacks--healthy of course. Carry almonds and walnuts with you and eat a small handful every 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
    It looks like my internet/phone solution is working out. It will reduce my telecommunication costs over $200/month! Won't have the long distance plan anymore though. Will have to figure that Skype thing out for sure Sunni.
    Now--to find things-set up and bring in the customers! One step at a time and we'll all get there!
    Make a great day folks. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Just got back from the doctor with Paul. He had a marble size fluid pocket on his elbow that turned into baseball size in 2 days, got red and infected, so he broke down and went to the doctor! They put him on steroids and an antibiotic. They said it was too dangerous to drain it with all that infection, so he is ill as a hornet! Well, I woke up this morning with my blood sugar 48 which is better, but not good enough, so I will keep lowering the insulin dosage on my pump until I get it right. Ruby, I promise everything that is happening to me is beyond my control. I have been eating, but everything affects my blood sugar and every day is a different day to adjust it! All I can do, like RC says, is to eat several small meals a day and keep lowering my insulin dosage every hour until I get back normal again. But thank you all for worrying so much about me. I know how precious and fragile life is! Here's a thought, maybe after 48 years, I have been healed of diabetes and don't even need insulin! I loved the pics of the cabin, Ruby, but I will not be able to go because my garden will be coming in full bloom by then, but I hope to come in Sept. I need to pick Kale today, but don't feel like it. RC, I made a promise to my family to eat more and I don't take promises likely. I WILL eat often, I promise! In fact, I am cooking broiled chicken, peas, butterbeans and a corn casserole for supper. BTW, I love your corvette! I always wanted a convertible, but oh, well, I probably woulda killed myself in one. Grateful, PLEASE don't worry about me. You have way too much on your plate. I love you so very much. I have ginger growing in my yard and it smells so beautiful. I will mail you some of it. Fen, I am so thankful you got your Mother settled in. Get lots of rest while you can. Fluff, love your little kitten! Yes, I know how blessed I am to have someone to take carer of me when I am not able. I should praise him alot more than I do! Have you tried banana plants around your pool? They grow tall and multiply like crazy and they are very pretty. Quitin, you CAN do this! It is a difficult journey, but if you just take one day at a time and give it your all to stay sober that one day, then it will get much easier and the days will add up and we will always be here cheering you on. MB, no one has seen or heard from Trucker. I pray he is in the hospital getting help from his addiction and depression. Well, gotta run. I'm so sorry if I left anyone out! Hey, Sunni and Nora! I love all of you so very much! Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi RC, Swan, and Vicki- Vicki- that sounds horrible what's happened to your hubs' elbow!
        do the docs know what it is?
        I just had to laugh at this article I just read...I can't imagine the 3 of them driving togther to Ohio!:H
        Report: Jackson, Brando, Taylor Fled NYC Together After 9/11 Attacks | Popcast Blog | Comcast.net
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Well, I'll share my latest stupid accident and give you all your laugh for the day. Yesterday, Hubs wanted to show me how to fire his new monster pistol. He handed me ear plugs, warned me about the kick from it, told me to lock my arms and use both hands. I got off five decent shots. I still can't hear. When I lean forward, sneeze, burp, my right ear pops and whistles, then sounds like a mosquito is in there. I figured by today it would have cleared up, but NO! Just as bad. Hubs just shakes his head. He said he used to worry about me shooting myself, but I'm very careful. Now he says I can't fire it without soundproof ear muffs on!!
          And now for something completely different. :H About 30 minutes ago, I hear a crash from the living room, and found a china cup and saucer, and a statue, shattered on the floor. The dog gates are up, and Tinker stood at the gate for the next half hour barking. I suspected the culprit, for some reason, but Hubs came in an went all through the room, saw nothing out of order. Suddenly all hades broke out! A squirrel was in there, but shot out into the hall, then den, through to the kitchen, back down the hall, with 3 dogs in hot pursuit. Hubs opened a door to the porch, and it went out, then was trapped on the porch. I went out to open the screen door, and Tink got out, in a frenzy! That dang squirrel started running in circles, on the ceiling fan, across the screens, and everytime I went for the door, it ran at me! Would have made a GREAT video. http://youtu.be/K16fG1sDagU[/video]]YouTube - Ray Stevens - The Mississippi Squirrel Revival
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

now ruby why are you shooting guns when you have a nice sharp AX READY ... LMAO LOVE YA GIRL
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, I could have SWORN that squirrel was screaming Fen's name!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Geez, Rubes! What an impolite greeting I got when I dropped in to visit! I'm still quivering!

Comment

How do you think I feel, Fen? I thought any moment I was going to have squirrel underwear!
                  sigpic

Comment

Fen...how COULD you destroy Rubes house???
                    ok, so it's the 25th...let me see what I can do...
                    just another day in paradise...I came home early cause I was pooped...always am by the end of the week
                    Vicki I am worried sick about you
                    smooches pooches....off to eat and watch Netflix.....you know me, my addictive personality LOVES it!!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Rubes...please stay away from guns.....you will shoot himself!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh, it would TOTALLY be an accident! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1110413 wrote: How do you think I feel, Fen? I thought any moment I was going to have squirrel underwear!
                          Geez, Rubes! I wasn't trying to be a perv, but there were three blood-thirsty canines hot on my tail! Good lord! Next time, I'll call ahead!

Comment

mama bear;1110416 wrote: Fen...how COULD you destroy Rubes house???
                            I was looking for some Nutella and dog food. I want to spread myself out a little, not wear out my welcome anywhere! I didn't trash the place, my tail accidentally hit that little saucer and cup thingy...she has so many tschotkes in her place.

Comment

At least I didn't shoot ya!!
                              sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1110427 wrote: At least I didn't shoot ya!!

I've got that
                                going for me! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X