The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fluff, it's like you've been here all along!! You fit SOOOO nicely!! Love the photo!

I'm afraid to open the doors to the porch, now. Fen, are you safely at home!?

And wake up Swannie! Ya gotta check in now, it's a Mimzy rule!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Fritz the squirrell is BACK!! ROTFFL!!! What am I gonna do? I've got dog's trying to get through the doors, a squirrel trying to move in. And calls from my renter about the other renter getting a dog that's digging up her yard. I'm about to be LOCKED AND LOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

oh my LMAO RUBY ... GET THE contract out and are they allow to have a dog ... and be nice to squirly
        one way to keep him or her out of the house is to give it place to go so put some nuts out on a tree ... thats what i got on the avocodoes tree
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ruby- Go out and buy a birdfeeder for the squirrel-put dog food in it and he'll be fine! Maybe, he just wants to join your family...
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

THIS squirrel has DEFF decided to come inside! Won't hurt it, long as it doesn't use me as a tree!! HUBs took his scared butt of to the hardware store, SOOooo, I'll deal with this. Just got over his demandi TMB stay out at night. Not happening. So he can talk to the squirrel, but there will be no gunshots!! There is no real threat, just BIG annoyance and broken china.
            Still can't hear anything. Maybe a good thing!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, family! Having a busy day taking care of Paul and yes, had to have another glucogon shot this morning. I've decided not to wear my pump at night. Paul is doing a little better today, still in agony. Ruby, of course I'll send you some ginger. This is what my plants look like. I gotta google it and figure out how to repot and mail it ovenight. Give me a few days. I hope everyone has a bright and beautiful day! The weather is fantastic! Enjoy your weekend! I love you ALL! Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hey Silly family
                I am home...got to fire someone today...that sucks, but he deserved it.
                Tired and cleaning house all day tomorrow.
                Fen - please try to stay out of trouble.
                Happy Mother's Day to All!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hallo everyone - gosh it is late! I must get to bed - early shift tomorrow. Where is everyone? Sorry you had to fire someone Jan - hard even if they did deserve it. Vicki - is that pic a pic of a ginger plant??? Ruby - is the squirrel trying to come in your house all the time? Fluff I agree with Ruby - you fit here perfectly !! It is great having you here!!!

It has been really quiet here today - unless my computer missed some stuff? Rc - hope all is well with you? we must sort out Skype for you this weekend. Fen - how is your MOM doing in the nursing home?? Grateful - how did your day go with Addy? Bird - how are you doing? And Rog - what about you - you seems to be all at 6's and 7's these days!

And on that note, I HAVE to get to bed. I am on earlies tomorrow morning. Which means being up at 5.00. Love and hugs to all.

Sun XX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning everyone, I hope you are well.

I feel like I have been beat up. I worked till 1:15AM last night, hauling weight lifting equipment and dumbells etc for my gym where I work out (thousands of pounds). Prior to that I was trucking loads of 40 pound bags of lime to use to line the track at my high school where I work, 2 and 1/2 tones. If I had known that the weightlifting equipment was going to come my way, I would not have started the day at 5AM, with a long weights workout. Thank goodness for ibuprofin. I have more hauling to do today, but not as much intense weight.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and for those Mom's out there, Happy Mothers Day.
                    Hill
                    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

I've been up 2 hours already! BUMMER Fell asleep way too early last night, but got tons done. Hill, that makes my back hurt just READING it!! Lift with your legs, hon, not your back!
                      Vick, don't pay for overnight; just wrap the roots in a wet paper towel and tuck into a baggie! Any expense you go to I will repay, though. Certainly don't want you spending extra right now, with all that's on your plate.
                      I still can't hear. This may be worse than I thought. Will have it checked out next week. It's like being underwater in a barrell.
                      I'm terribly sleepy again now. Wonder how long I can get away with snoozing before Hub's boots clump back in here for something!?!?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Hill and Ruby - Gosh Hill - WHAT a workout! Good grief - your muscles must be screaming at you. Try and take it a little easier today can you? Goodness - hard work!!

Ruby - yes, your hearing should be back by now - I probably would get it checked out - have you tried googling it to see how long it can take to come back after a loud noise? I have woken up to storms this morning. Hope that means we will be busy at work, although with it being the day before Mothers day we probably will be.

Fluff - when you get here, good morning - no, I don't work in a clothes store (perish the thought - as Fen would say "GAH") - I work in a bookstore and love it. I could never work in a clothes store!

Fen - how is mom doing?? Getting along well I hope in the nursing home??

RC - how are you today? How is the new premises coming along?

Grateful - did you enjoy having Addy yesterday? Bet she is a right handful now isn't she with toddling around and getting into everything. Do you have her this weekend or are you off?

Rog - how are you today? What are you up to? How is Sue doing?

Vicki - are you going to take a break and rest up? Jan - do you get the day off today? Swannie - how are you doing?

Fen - are you going to see your mom today - do you stay at the home for long or now she is there does it give you a break? Maybe let you get life back to some semblance of normality?

Everyone else - Hi to you when you get here - I must go and get showered and ready for work. I don't like showering when the storm is as bad as it is - why is that?? why are we not supposed to shower when there is a storm raging? Anyone know?

Hugs to all,

love, Sun X
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yah loony old woman, it's because of the lightning!! I once read about a woman who was killed by it while sitting on a toilet with metal plumbing fixtures. Also, another useless factoid, a fireman in Atlanta was bitten on the butt by a snake in the toilet. The snake died.
                          I think I am caught up a bit on the sleep. Hubs is acting miffed, will stomp around with an even grimmer look on his face, because I won't ask him what he's mad about. I already know; it's because I went to sleep very early. ((Sigh)) Poor men, they's so sensitive.
                          I can't list everyone like the wonderful Sun and Vick have, my brain is too old, and I feel like I'm living in a sealed barrel underwater. Yes, Sunny, I've got to have it checked out. Everyone sounds like a chipmunk to me! I'm trying to make light of it, but it is really awful. I have the tv volume way up, can't hear what they're saying. Oh well, I guess I'm a wuss.
                          Hope all the ladies here are treated like queens tomorrow. You all deserve it, taking such great care of your families. DON'T cook dinner for them all!! Take the day off, and let them wait on you, or at least fend for themselves foodwise. It's hard to do, I know. Not in the nature of all the caring, loving, women here. But sometimes, if we back off a bit, let them take care of themselves more, they learn more. I watched a very odd movie, 'Shirley Valentine', the other day. Well, sorta watched. She was a housewife from Liverpool, used like a doormat by her husband and children, and took off on trip to Greece, where she rediscovered herself. I'd never heard of or seen it before, but it was actually VERY good.
                          Hoping our Swan, Nora, Biz, Tony check in today, among others. I LOVE this place. When I think of the time I spent nearly comatose from AL, with no one to talk but Grim and Grimmer, I truly believe you people, especially my brother T, have saved me.That includes everyone new here, because you always bring something to the mix that I love.
                          On a solemn note, Vick, I don't know when or if Truck will come back. The last time I talked to him was on chat, and he really got slammed because his line of chat was HUGELY inapproriate, talking about a party he'd thrown for some 'young women'. I'm afraid his heart is not in the battle yet, and he was very offended by the chastisement (deserved) he was getting. I'd love to think everyone can be helped, but it takes work and the right personal decisions, and that's a personal choice. Like our beautiful Grateful posted in her thread about our late Mary Anne, this is something WE have to choose to do, for ourselves, and the fallout to our families is an added blessing.
                          The motorcycle is rumbling outside, so guess he's going for a ride. Good. How can you be unhappy with the wind in your face on a beautiful day? And I hope everyone's plants move forth and prosper!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

good morning everyone ... well im just kickin back and drinking my coffee and going to push the day and clean out the truck ... well sue is doing good with her ups and downs as usaul .. and sunshine i think its has to do with an old wise tail about lighting striking that it may be shocking but that would only happen if your house wasnt grounded .. but hey try google... well enjoy love and big hugs to all you mother out there happy mother day .. that reminds me i have to call my mom ...

Comment

Been on the phone with my Gracie and Maddie. They talk to high and fast!! I ordered an American Girl doll for Grace; she had her birthday money to buy it, but her momma doesn't have a credit card (thank GOD) so we ordered it, but they got the numbers wrong, so I paid for express shipping and it came yesterday. It looks a lot like her, and she LOVES it!! Now we have to make matching clothing for them!
                              sigpic

Comment

kool ruby have fun and hey sue wanted me to ask you to go into facebook and check out her new things she just got done with ...

Comment

Working...
                                X