The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youngest daughter just called and wants to know that if she moves, seeing as she will need last and first months rent, could she move back in for a couple of months to save money. I told her fine, but I WILL take rent money plus a cut of cable, electric, trash etc., so that way, she will have enough money for first and last months rent. wouldn't tell her - but it will be nice to have her around again!! Plus, she has no children!! Two cats but no kids!! I will be pleased to have her here

Jan - lovely to see you. I too, will be working hard tomorrow - out in the garden - am SO looking forward to it - got my list all planned out. Starting off at Home depot to get some short fencing to put round where I have put seeds down so Mags and Ben don't keep walking over them!! I also need some zinnia seeds for out the front in front of the cosmos (I love cosmos for cutting - they are so pretty!). Oh I DO love my garden! Shame on you Jan for saying that Fens spider is in Ruby's ear - Fen's spider is quite happy in Fen's bathroom!! I had a spider in my bathroom for ages and then one day it was gone - Hubs had suddenly noticed it - SO SAD! He obviously doesn't know me as well as he thinks!! Fen and I think alike :H:H

Okay - phone calls finished, now on to e-mails. washing is in the machine. But want to get the dogs brushed before dark. Poor Mags doesn't have much fur - oh, she has really perked up these past few days - not sure what is going on, but she has been bouncy and full of it! It is as if she isn't sick at all. I love it! Ben however, has tons of fur and is shedding like crazy so I really need to get him brushed.

Back later all - love you all!

Hugs, sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

X post Vicki - hi to you. I certainly intend to have a wonderful day tomorrow - hope you do too!

hugs, Sun XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MY LOVED ONES!
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

That is funny Vicki!!!

Comment

Vick, thank you for the Mother's Day thoughts. L ovely!! Hope you enjoy your meal; I ate quite a bit, for me, with the canines looking at me with pleading eyes!!
              Sun, I've actually had bugs fly in my ear twice. It's HORRIBLE!! The fluttering sounds like a jet plane!
              I've finished potting a snapdragon and portulaca for son's ex-B, but it's important to Gracie. The ONLY thing on earth that could make me make anything for her. She's suffering monetarily, but the girls never will. Grace has told me twice today how much she loves her American Girl doll, and that makes me so happy. But now she wants clothes, so must crank up my sewing machine, make them matching outfits. I've told her I won't spend $50 on a doll costume! :H Besides, I can make things that really fit her, and she's excited about it. Me too!
              Cut some rose stems from the bush that 'Hubs' gave MIL. It's a lovely, peachy orange flower, and I try very hard to get things for her she will like. Of course, Hubs gets the credit, even though he never has a clue what I buy. Bought her a beautiful, glass, ear of corn-shaped hummingbird feeder for tomorrow. She never had hummingbirds till she moved in here, now loves watching them. They are vicious little boogers. Will fight over the feeder, and do NOT share. They're so much fun to watch.
              Having some frozen lowfat peach yogurt now. I AM an ice cream addict. Ask T about my homemade ice cream. Luke said he'd never had homemade, and ate all that I put up after we ate our fill that day. Homemade is THE best!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I guess chat is really dead in the water right now. Sad, because it's many people's only contact on the boards. Oh, well, I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
                Finally decided to sit down a bit. Hope everyone has had a great day!!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok talk to biz and he siad its not a good idea to take a shower during a storm .. even tho your house is grounded and most older house still have castiron vent pipe ... so it might be a shockig exsper.. if your house get hit by lightening... so lets be safe out there in rainy lighting storms
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Dear Rog - thank you so much for your phone call - you are such a sweetie no matter what anyone else says!!!

Hugs and love,

Sun XX

Comment

you are very welcome sunshine .. and please call anytime ... ruby hope your hearing gets better ... well i cant believe how long i was on the phone .. way pass my bed time and i need to get the shout out up and running ... well have a great sunday and happy mother day to all the mothers out there .. enjoy love and hugs
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Goodmorning all, and Happy Mother's Day to all you mommy's. I hope that you all have wonderful days. I got my wife a few little gifts, and I am going to have my mom over for a bbq dinner tonight.

I had to put in about 9 hours yesterday, still moving more fitness equipment, but now I am done the lion's share. I am still bushed. I managed about 7 1/2 hours of sleep, so that helped.

Take care everyone,
                        Hill
                        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Happy Mom's day, Moms.... Have a wonderful day today and God Bless you.

Comment

Hi all
                            Happy Mothers day Moms...haven't been keeping up. It is a wild ride here before school lets out for summer. Been having some weekend with gig friday for old folks home playing really old music from back in their day and they had a great time dancing and singing, well half of them in wheelchairs..Had to take my kid who was getting sick but got som oil of oregano and that stuff is something thank you rc. Had another outside gig yesterday took 3 kids with and shopping for dress for kids honors night. Big week coming up with play practice mtw and play th f s and other kid to band trip plus midterms for me and honors nite in the middle....was trying to think of something good to say about my mom(wasnt easy)...well she liked to go on little day trips up in the mts and have picnics, damn that was fun...b

Comment

Happy Mothers Day! I'm the first one up-so making a big pot of coffee...
                              Sis is visiting for the weekend-
                              It's a sunny beautiful day-yay!
                              Have a super day -everyone!
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all my dear friends who are mothers, and Happy Sunday to all my friends here.

I've had a busy few days with my granddaughter but will have today to catch up on housework and finally get outside to mulch and plant (after going to Lowe's first!).

It is a beautiful, sunny day here and I want to make the most of it, so I am off to scrub the bathrooms!

Love & Hugs to all.
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X