The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am home....getting ready for HUGE inspection from BIG boss on Monday has us all running around like chickens...I know I am stressing everyone out, but I want to make a good impression
    Rubes...sounds likes a day in bed is needed....I love you if that helps...
    Sunni call me when you can
    all is good here....just tired..
    nite
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

dog pooping in the shower??? now that's funny!! Good job!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Howdy folks.....sorry that I've been absent .....just been living life. Ha! Here's a pic of my daughter ....one of her 3 ribbons she received at The University of Maryland Aggie Day. She also showed a lamb and got second place for that. Keep Jammin' man ! Ha! Tony
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Beautiful picture,Tony-We miss you!
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

What am I doing up past my bedtime? I need a vacation - no I need a new life in retirement. Have a good nite MWOers.

Comment

well good night love and big hugs everyone enjoy stay strong and LETS KEEP THINKING POSITIVE..
              TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Golly - Ruby is angry! And I am tired - I need to get to bed - love and hugs to everyone,

See you all tomorrow,

Love, Sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

GOOD MORNING!!!!!
                  Don't you hate me?- being up so early and loud?
                  Anyway- Hi everyone-nothing big going on here today-still waking up- and need more coffee-
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Happy Friday the 13th to Y'all. Mine is just finishing up. I am off to bed while you all enjoy the day!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Well, if you made it through Friday the thirteenth okay, perhaps we will too, SST!

Wild dreams last night, and then a rude awakening by- wait for it...the neighbor's house!

Today is also the fourteenth anniversary of my father's death...I was thinking to take the day off from mom, but wonder if I should visit her, as this day always gets her rather down.

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. Rubes, I hope today is a better day for you.:h
                      I'm glad you're so cheerful, Fluffernutter!

Mama, I hope all goes well at work today.

Sun, are you working the dreaded "clopen"? I hope you have a great day! :h

Comment

Good Morning Fluff and Good Night SST. No Fluff, I like that you are usually here first thing - I like routine!! So where is Hill?? I am half way through my cuppa and heading for the shower then off to work. I am over my hours for the week though so am going in a bit late. Doing a strange mid shift so it won't matter if I go in later. Hope everyone has a good day today - I could SO easily go back to bed. YAWN. Was hoping to ride my bike today but chances of rain are 70% - bummer.

Good morning to everyone when they finally drag themselves out of bed,

Love and hugs, Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Cross post Fen - no, I closed last night and today I work a strange 9-5.30!! Will go in around 9.40 though as I am about 50 mins over my time so far this week and they don't like paying overtime!! I think you need to have the day to you personally - you have to look after you too you know! As long as your mom has someone there today, you need a break.....

Hugs to all,

love, Sun X

Comment

OH, CLOPENS are SO dreadful. They make regular appearances in my week too.
                            Fen, you crack me up. Darn neighbors house. Geesh!
                            Obviously have not got around to sleep yet. Going soon though as have to work as well in the a.m.
                            Sun, have a good day at work.
                            Fluff, I usually have 2 cups of coffee!
                            Have a good day!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hi Fen, Sunni, and Sunshine-
                              Speaking of neighbors....My neighbor across the street is such an anal arsehole...he complains that the guys that cut our lawn are blowing grass clippings on his lawn...how stupid is that? The one day they cut the grass -when he complained- it was a really windy day-of course there might be a few blades of grass that might ( horrors) get on his precious lawn...
                              sorry for the rant...it feels good to vent...
                              Sunshine- I have two cups usually-but how big is a cup, really? Mine is a big mug...
                              Sunni- there's a big blob of green again over your state...and it's going to be over us tomorrow...
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Hi Fluff - ROTFL - tell the neighbour to throw back YOUR grass clippings!!!!! Are yours a different colour from his or something? Do you have PINK grass? How silly. Yes, I know there was a red, orange, green and yellow blob, but that has gone away - although it is due to make a comeback this afternoon. i am a tad pleased actually 'cos otherwise I was going to have to water - and now I have to dry my hair and get going! Lovely chatting - bye all, have a super day (and night SST!).

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X