The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:H Oh love, our biscuits are completely different from the English ones. These are bread!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

So its bread and gravy...not biscuits....now im really confuddled

Comment

Swannie, when they talk of biscuits here, they mean rolls.
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

oh ruby do you know how to make the tomato gravy and biscuts and i have to gain 10lbs by the time i leave so i can fit in my size 29x32 jeans without a belt ... lol
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hay jammers.....my work training is coming to an end ( 2 more weeks) I'm putting in for a Safety Inspector job at the hospital. Wish me luck...........Tony Ha!
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yes, T, I've made it before. Wish I had some actual fresh tomatoes. I don't suppose your avocadoes are ripe yet, are they?
              Tony I've got my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you. I know how much you want this, and I know you'd be great in the job.
              Here's what biscuits look like, Swannie............
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey iad wishing you all the luck buddy and ruby sorry but the avocodoes wont be ready till september give or take the begining

Comment

Tony - wishing you lots of luck. :l:h:l:h
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I am here....dont worry...had a huge inspection today and went in at 5am, so I am exhausted and tucked in.....will check in tomorrow...BTW....the BIG BOSS was very impressed with me and all the changes I have made!!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good luck, Tony!

Mama, you rock! I hope you get a good night's sleep. :h

Comment

Ruby, those biscuits look fantastic! I might have to tear my way in through the screen door and pay another visit! :H

Comment

you are a bad little squirrel..I am sooo tired but cannot turn off my brain...guess it's Netflix for a bit
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama, when Rubes has vittles like that lying around the house, what can I do? I'm only skwerl, you know!

Comment

I just found a recipe for a biscuit called 'The Fat Elvis'. :H
                              sigpic

Comment

well good to see everyone post today and im so happy for you mama ...
                                fennel ruby makes great biscuts and gravy to die for ...so just knock on the door she might just give you a plate lol ..
                                norac hows it going girl ..
                                sunshine G AND SUNSHINET How are thing going hope all is going great ..
                                and well wonder where oh where is vicky anyone heard from her at all ..
                                well time for me to get some sleep im so excided about being able to go up north have to start going to bed earlier and waking up early too ..
                                cant wait to get my hands dirty ..really need a project ..
                                well have a great day tomorrow everyone stay strong and shifting forwrd and thinking positive

Comment

Working...
                                X