The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to stop in and say goodnight. Went to my AA meeting tonight. One day at a time.

Rubes -have you talked to Rusty again today?

Mama - great job on the job.

Fennel - how's your Mom doing? I think hubby will be heading back up to his Dad's within the week.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning from a very wet PA. I'm trying not to let the dreary weather affect my mood.....blah! Nora....good for you for going to an AA meeting! You are doing great! Mama-way to go on your job! You are such a hard worker and very dedicated! Tony-good luck on the new job front...I really hope you get it. Ruby...can Fen just have a little bite of those yummy biscuits? She's a really cute little squirrel, after all.

Vicki....please check in when you can...I'm sure you must be exhausted after Sharla's wedding but we can't wait to hear all about it.

Fluff...are you floating away this morning, or aren't you getting the downpours we are?

Sunny...do you have today off?

Where is Bird these days?

Swannie-how are you feeling? I haven't talked to you for so long.

Well, time to go try to wake #2 son up for school. Wish me luck!

Love to all.
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi everyone! Yes, Grateful it's wet and dreary but not raining at the moment just on and off...
        Gloomy-I think is the word...
        So, having my cup of joe and trying to wake up...
        Those biscuits sure look good( and fattening!)
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Yes..gloomy is the word! Don't you wish you had one of Ruby's biscuits to go with your coffee?
          I sure do. Have a good one!
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

It's sunny here, but very close to freezing! My poor little fleurs are quaking in their roots!

Comment

I'm glad you're doing better, Nora!

My mom is improving by leaps and bounds, though you wouldn't hear that from her. We're having a family meeting tomorrow to discuss her release details.

Comment

Good morning Jammers! You're an early squirrel this morning Fennel--are you planning a raid. Sounds like you are loving your new digs and I'm happy for you.
                Tony--best of luck with your application--you are the man for the job!
                Nora--good for you doing whatever it takes and going to AA. You're sounding great!
                Mama-you the WOMAN! Congrats.
                Ruby-you know I avoid wheat but I'm sure I could fall for one of those biscuits!
                Sunni--hope you are well mounted and strapped down today.
                Grateful, Fluffer, Rog, SSH, Hill(hope you're ok)Vicki(we're waiting) and SST and everyone I missed--wishing you all the brightest day. Cold here again--still truckin. x

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning all. busy day planned here, so have to get busy.
                  I chatted a bit with Rusty last night. She said the saving grace of the whole tragedy is no one has been hurt there, but there is a lot of devastation and loss there.
                  Our weather is very cool here for this time of year, but perfect for working outside.
                  Bird was on chat a bit last night. She's super busy with school ending and all her girl's activities. T may be able to stop over and meet her on his way up here, which I think is great.
                  I'm still working on my latest project, trying to find out the value of my antique autoharp and get it restored. Supposed to be easy to play.
                  Hope everyone checks in and is having a good day. See ya'll later.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good Morning everyone! No post last night from me - I was pooped when I got in from work - yes, Vicki - where are you - we are all waiting to hear about the Wedding!! Fen - I think with Ruby and her gun, you probably need to leave the biscuits alone - unless, as Rog says, you just knock on the door......

Fen - glad to hear that you are going to have a family meeting to sort out the details of your mums release. (sounds like she is getting out of prison - LOL).

VERY chilly here today but supposed to nice I think, so yes, I have a day off and yes I plan to be in the garden. I probably think you all think I have a large garden - I don't - it is very small, but as I hand weed, it seems to be a forever thing -and there is always something to do out there. I have been looking forward to getting out there today as the rain and heat that we had has caused the weeds to grow in abundance!! And I want to try to keep on top of them this year.

Grateful - you were up very early this morning - and how are you doing?? Hope all is going well with you? I feel as if I was drinking last night - but wasn't - just sort of feel sluggish today. Hope after my cuppa, I will get my bounce back.

RC - you were up and around early as well - I do hope that things are going better for you - I often wonder if they are getting better and that your customers have found you and that where you are now - new customers have found you too.

Nora - good for you re the AA meeting - how did it go? Are you still taking the antabuse?

Jan - hope that you managed to get a good nights sleep last night after your exhausting day and I am so pleased that they are seeing you for the valuable employee that you are - go you girl!!!

Swannie - how about you - how are you today? I do hope that you are improving a little each day - I am sure that it is a slow process, but every day is a day forward. What have you found out about the courses?

Ruby - what happened with your ears? Or is that this week? Are they still as bad?

Everyone else yet to be around - I will be back and forth today 'cos I am OFF today! YEAH!!

hugs to all, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good morning im up before 10 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. now what to do .. think ill get the trailor pack and ready ...
                      well looks like everyone is doing their best keep it going ... does anyone know how to send the link for this thread ... im having a brain fart plus only my first cup of coffee so far
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I think you just copy and paste it Rog

Or maybe not LOL
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

All I did was to copy and paste the words - sorry, guess I don't know - but then I am not a computer whiz of any way, shape or form!!! ROTFL

Comment

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...may-49664.html

Trying again!!

Comment

Okay - you highlight the address at the top of the page, go to Edit, left click and hit Copy then when you are in the e-mail or post or wherever you want to put it, you click where you want it to go, go back to edit again, left clock, and then hit paste. And Bob's your uncle !!! Go me eh??

Comment

thank you sunhineD sweetie
                                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                                X