• Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Way to go Sunni!
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Rog, if you sleep till 10 here Hubs will leave you in the dust!! :H
      My autoharp is a 1958, American made (no one makes them here any more, all in China), completely original, made of mahogony and spruce. It's highly collectible, apparently, (had 2 guys try to buy it from me today). To restore it, as it should be done, by one of 2 or 3 people who can do it, will be about $175. Then it will be worth about $400. Not bad for a less than $10 investment. All I want to do is play it!
      My doc appt is tomorrow. Hubs is taking off the day to take me, because he worries about me driving when I can't hear. Not to mention all the other parts of me that are broken (shut up Sun!).
      Well, time to really spruce up the guest room. Rog, you don't expect turn-down service with chocolates on your pillows, do you?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

does that mean i have to make the bed every morning when i get up ... ruby lol
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'M HOME!!! IT'S OVER!!! YAH!!! We got home Sunday night at 8:30, fell in bed and I slept until 2:00 the next day! Never even got dressed yesterday, I was absolutely exhausted! Today, I've had my computer locked up trying to send Sharla all the wedding pics. She tells me she is coming this weekend to rest and lay around the pool, so I've got lots of cleaning to do! Looking forward to seeing her rest after 5 months of stress. The wedding was beautiful, except it was cold and windy on the water, but hopefully the pics will turn out good. I'm usually on top of taking pics of every event, but I was in lala land and don't half remember the day, fortunately my daughter-in-law took some pics. We had to clean the place for 2 days, spider webs and pollen on everything! Then Sharla was so exhausted, she couldn't sleep the night before, so she was a walking zombie! But all in all, it was beautiful and we are all so glad it is over and she is married! I'll have to read back and catch up on everyone. I missed you all and I am so happy to be back home! Love you all, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

THE WEDDING

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

welcome back vicky and you all look so happy there... so happy everything work out .. now rest and take it easy

Comment

Vicki-What beautiful pictures! Where were they taken? You and your daughter are beautiful and the men are so handsome!
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Vicki - welcome back - you all look gorgeous!! What wonderful pictures - we look forward to seeing more. now rest and take it easy -stop cleaning and REST !!! At least for a couple of days - PLEASE???? You need to take care of yourself...... Sharla will understand if the place isn't spotless - although I am sure it is anyway!! Please rest for a day or two. Good to have you back,

love, sun XX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Vicki....I'm so glad you are home and that the stress of the wedding is done. You and Sharla are so beautiful....you look like sisters! I agree with Sunny-you REST and no cleaning! How dirty can your house be with just you & Paul? And don't tell me little Chloe makes any messes, that sweet little girl. Sharla is coming to be with you...not to inspect your house! I really missed you!

xx
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

WOW....Sharla is a knock out...everyone looks so happy...now get some rest.
                      I am DEVESTATED cause my maint director gave notice today. He was so good and it seemed like things were going to finally settle down...and now this....
                      I HATE having to hire and find new people......Ask Ruby's husband...it SUCKS
                      Rog...are you headed to Mimzey's??? YAY!!!
                      Off to get further depressed and watch "Anna Kareninia" on Netflix..what a sad love story.
                      Fen..hope you got a bite of biscuits and Sunni I TRUELY hope the AF and NF thing is working for you
                      Nora....glad to see you went to AA....I love the meetings...when I can make them

I love you all
                      Mama Jan
                      ps...kisses Sweet Grateful....and how is our Swan doing??

Good luck at the doctor's Mimzey...huh, what did you say?
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Just popping in for a swift good night everybody - off to bed! Jan - I am doing fine on the AF but caved on the NF - shame on me , but there is always tomorrow!! Sorry about your manit director giving notice - I know what you mean about having to find new people ! and now - off to bed for me - have to work early tomorrow so up at 5.00 !!!

night all - sleep tight!

hugs, sun X
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hey there well yes im heading up to ruby on friday and im so looking forward to getting up there ..

have a great day at work sunshineD and hey dont beat yourself up girl as they say one thing at a time and one day at a time...

mama dont get stressed out you are doing an awesome job and you will find the right person to fill in as manit man ..

well tomorrow im packing everything i think i may need in the trailor and in the truck on thursday and ruby im yours for as long as you need or as long as you can put up with us... hows a month sound...lol but really its all up to you ruby

and anyway while im on this trip im going to be take some time to read thru alot of these books i have and do studying...at night and take a break from the computer..
                          well good night and have a great hump day ..love and big hugs one and all stay strong and keep thing positive

Comment

Good Morning to all! That sounds like a plan to me Rog - you get ready and enjoy the journey there as well! I know you will have a grand time at Ruby's although she will work you hard!

Hope you all have a wonderful day today - I am on earlies which has to be my most favourite shift of all.

Love and hugs to everyone,

love, Sun XX

Comment

Good morning, Sunny, and all. You are doing a wonderful job with AF...and like Rog says, one thing, one day at a time. I also caved on the NF....but I'm back again today....I have extra ammunition as I've been reading at a different site which has stories from people as they suffer thru lung cancer...really sad.

Jan...BIG HUGS to you today, sweetie. I am sorry about your maintenance guy leaving....but I know you will get through this too! It's a shame Rog lives so far away from you...he might be good for that position!

Okay..I'm going to try to get to work early too. I hope everyone has a great hump day!!

Love to all.
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Halllo Grateful and a wonderful day to you. Oh gosh - maybe I should go to that website too - not sure I can - but maybe I should......

Hugs to you and good for you trying again - I haven't yet.

Love, Sun X

Comment

Working...
                                X