The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone, I hope that you are well. I have just come off a run of 12 crazy, intense straight days of work, with a long road trip in the midst. I am exhausted. The good news is that it went well. I have been leaving the house at 5AM each day, not even going on the computer, and returning at night, to hit the pillow.

I will try to get caught up with all of you later today. Take care,
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi everyone,
      SOBS,I love the wedding pictures.
      To ALL GOOD Morning to you, and goodnight to me.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Good morning, my peeps! Those pics are lovely, Vick! I'm glad you can have some rest, now. I'm with the others, NO CLEANING! I expect to see you out lazing by the pool with Sharla. Doctor's orders.

Mama, I'm trying to get at those biscuits...that little ankle biter of Ruby's is always on the alert, though. Maybe Rubes can chuck one out back for me if I hang on her porch screen for a while...
        I'm sorry you have to hire somebody...I would hate to have to do all that stuff, too.

Rog, grateful...I hope you have a great day!

Sun, yay for earlies! I hope it speeds by.

Goodnight, SST.

Comment

well im up and waiting for my coffee pot ... now its ready ..i always love that first taste ..
          well off to get packing and make sure everything is put up around the shop area ...
          well everyone have an awesome day and yes ITS HUMP DAY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....
          stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good mornng, family! Roger, I am so happy that you and Sue are going to Ruby's! I know ya'll will encourage one another and have a great time together. The weather will be beautiful and I know how much you love to work. We will miss you both. Sunny, you know we are all here to help you, support you and encourage you, so don't be discouraged! Jan, I know how hard you work and how strong you are. I pray that you will find the right person who will help you carry the load. Hill, I hope you get some rest! SST, hope you are doing well. Fennel, I am so looking forward to laying around the pool with my sweet daughter! Good morning, Grateful! I love you and I have missed you! So my daughter is uploading her weding pics and these are just too precious! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day! Love, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki-Sharla is beautiful and the little girls are just darling. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us!
              How are you feeling today?
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

love the pics vicky ... are you taking time for you today .. restimng and just putting your feet up or going swimming ..????

Comment

hey there grateful how are you doing girlfriend

Comment

Hey, Roger. I'm doing okay.....I'm happy for you and Sue getting to go to Ruby's. That will be a nice break for you....well, I know you'll be working...but still it will be nice to be with her.

Comment

kool grateful call if you ever just need to talk ... well time to get back out side later love and big hugs girl

Comment

Well, that sucked! Very bad hearing loss. I have to have an MRI next week to see if there's any kind of foreign creature growing in there, since one ear is much worse than the other. Then hearing aides that will cost enough to buy a car. I'm bummed.
                        And to top off the lovely day, we've been invited to a fish fry with the in-laws. We can never know whether stuff will be raw or burned. (They like their stuff burned.)
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby-I'm sorry to hear that...but I thought this just happened like right after you fired the gun??
                          Is it something that has been happening over time? What kind of foreign creature might be growing in there? Oh-I have so many questions.......I should have gone with you! Try not to be too bummed....you are still a beautiful, loving lady who can survive anything (except maybe raw fish!!). Good luck with your dinner! And just think...you have 2 lovely guests coming to see you soon.

Comment

Ruby, I am so sorry you are having so much trouble with your ears. I will be praying that they find whatever is causing this and get you back to hearing out of the bubble! Poor baby! I feel great today, Grateful! I'm busy cleaning my house, as it needed it so bad and I will feel so much better getting it done. I hate dusting! Where does all that dust come from? Ugh. Thank you all for the sweet comments about my daughter. She was a beautiful bride! I'll post more pics when she gets them all up. I hope she got some of her and David as I did not take any! Oh, well. Trying not to beat myself up for "all the things I didn't do, like saying how wonderful she was at the rehearsal, when everyone else was giving speeches and I just sat there!" Oh, well, I hope she knows how very proud I am of her! Ok, back to cleaning! Hope everyone is having a great day! Love you, Vicki
                            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

ruby im so sorry to hear about your ears .. was hoping it was just waxy ear... but thank god you have great ins to take care of yourself ... so dont let this get you down... sending you big hugs girl

Comment

Ruby, we love you and hope you feel better!

Comment

Working...
                                X