The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back. Feel better, went to chat last night, and SO glad to see DA joining us. We've been chatting a while, and I think she's got what it takes to make this happen, and will do it.
    Hill, that's a VERY large thing you said/did. Whatever his motive, you never know if you might have inspired him a bit, or a the least raised his appreciation level of you. Kudos!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sun, get thee hence to a doc. Don't screw around with your eyes! And I'm SERIOUS about contacting the company about this. Keep a journal, and all your time and expenses involved, and let them know you are doing just that. May come to nothing, but will certainly get someone's attention. That is a NIGHTMARE!! (Actually, sounds like the kind of thing that always happens to me.
    I can't open the door to my screened porch since FEN thinks there's something in the house she wants. She's done at least $100 in damage already, so I'm looking at squirrel stew recipes as we speak...........Squirrel Recipes
    Vick, the wedding was perfect. Beautiful. As were the (sober) parents, so stop fretting!
    Check back later. Hubs is doing a white-glove inspection for our guests later! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello everyone--I am alive just not posting much---connection problems and three email systems and and and. Sorry about the hearing probs Ruby--have you tried ear candling? Sunni chickweed tea makes and excellent eyewash and/or homeopathic euphrasia eye drops. Really hope you get it sorted out.
      Vicki you looked great in the pink number!! You and your daughter are knock outs! No more burning in the sun though this weekend. We've had dreary rain since the weekend here and cooler temps. My tulips seem to be loving it though. I haven't even been keeping up with my other group and just realized there is a board meeting tonight! Oh Mama--is it possible to offer Rog a job if Rog was willing to give it a shot and perhaps move if it works out? He could sleep in his van in a trailer park for a bit?? Take care of yourselves all. Thinking of you all--Mishy is MIA again. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I've never watched American Idol but did last night---WOW--great voices--final is tonight I think. Worth a listen and watch.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good morning, family. Sunni, I think you should see a doctor ASAP! Your eyes are too important! Drifty, I LOVE your attitude and determination! You can do this and life is so much better without alcohol! Hill, I'm so proud of you, not only for resisting Alcohol, but proclaiming you do not drink anymore! Fennel, get off Ruby's porch. I can make biscuits, not as good as Ruby, but I will send you a recipe. SST, you can do this and it is so much easier when you take one day at a time and for every day you resist drinking, it gets so much easier. Roger, when are you and Sue leaving? Is Anthony or Luke going, too? Grateful, I think Sharla is coming tomorrow to spend the weekend with me. We haven't had any relaxing mother/daughter time in so long and I am really excited. Call me if you get a chance. I miss you! RC, I LOVE tulips, but have never grown them. Can you send us a pic? Where is Mishy? We are missing several family members. Swannie, how are you doing, sweetheart? I'm still praying for your recovery of the accident. Yesterday was so awesome. I had so much energy. Not so much today, but I do need to sweep and mop all my wood floors, kitchen and bathrooms and vacumn bedrooms and I will have a clean house! Gonna cook lots of veggies for Sharla, even though she is a good cook, I don't think she eats plenty of veggies! I hope she will want to help me pick cucumbers, squash and tomatoes, so I can send them back to my famly, but I'll probably do it before she gets here. Ruby, when are you having a MRI? I'm praying you get fixed! LOL! I hope everyone has a beautiful day! I love you all so much! Love, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Rubes, I WANT BISCUITS! Just chuck a couple out back and I'll leave your precious screen door alone! :H

Comment

Wooooooh the squirrel means buisness Ruby.....chuck the biscuit type thingy bread wotsit stuff out the door before it gets nibbled down .......

:groupluv:

Comment

Fen, if it was only that easy! I think the varmint wants to join the family!!! Good luck, since the dogs go rabid! Did you look at the recipes?? :H Must be your wild smell. :H You need to invite T up to help you clear that place. He's a master of many things. If I had the $$$$$ he deserves, I'd keep him. And Sue is lovely, so eay to get along with.
                RC friend, it's SO great you can look around and see the beauty of your surroundings, while you're under such stress. It's a great reminder of what we love and work for, and I always say, soothes my soul when I see it. I'm always thinking of you.
                Vick, I said sit down. At least several times a day, since that's been proven to be a great restorer. I had a great loved one who thought he could work himself healthy. There's a time to mitigate what we've down in our life, to let our body rule and heal, as naturally as possible. Ask RC. She's absolutely brilliant with knowing the great wonderful natural remedies you can do to help your health.
                Grate, I'm most apologetic I missed you before. YOU are this sites Sweetheart! And if you can EVER think of taking a break, and letting those who can take care of themselves, you can come here and eat biscuits every morning, and be asked for nothing in return. Well, maybe. You have to keep me company!!
                I made candles last night. Have researched homemade paper embedded with flower seeds. You can send cards to people you love for special occasions letting them know to put them in their flower garden for a special gift!
                T, Hubs is driving me crazy getting this place ready for your visit!!! Hope you and he really click, because next time it's NOT gonna be this fancy!!!! NOW he's checking what I'm cooking. It's bad enough I've got rogue squirrels breaking my china, dogs going mad, the odd frozen meat salesmen, affects from eating with in-laws, he wants us to look like a 5-Star resort!!
                Love ya'll, miss you, (especially you, my Swan!) but have to put out the designer soaps and try to get some of the dog stains out of the bedroom carpets.
                This is a true country house. We've had goats, chickens, frogs, hmmmmmmmmmmm.............. But I do want everything as nice as possible we they get here. So any of you worried about cleaning a normal house, I LAUGH!!!!!!!! I need a bulldozer here! :H And I haven't even started on my baking!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Found this deformed tomato while tying up the plants this morning. It looks like 2 grew together. Also, looks like a fried green tomatoe! I counted over 100 green ones! Thankfully, I can send home through Sharla tons of squash, cucumbers and turnip greens!
                  Well, Chloe got her summer shave and she HATES it! She hides under the bed or blankets because she is so self conscious! I'm trying to keep her little dress on until she overcomes her insecurities! LOL! Ruby, "don't worry about your house. Roger is coming to work and visit, not to see your house" and "SIT DOWN several times a day and let your body restore and heal!" Take your own advice, girl! When is your MRI? I'm praying for you! I love you all. Back to work! I do stay busy in the summer, but I LOVE IT! Love, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

ruby sit down and relax girl and you too vicky and i have been to both your houses and i have to say you both get At on house cleaning ... fennel no worries when im therte ill get ya a biscut lol
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Can't do it, ya'll. T, you'd choke on animal hair!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

well ruby im hoping i wont be spending much time in the house exslept to sleep and well eat ... so i can just close my eyes as i walk in ...

Comment

Honey, in THIS house, it's a looooooooooooooong walk!!
                          sigpic

Comment

At least I can count on Rog to feed me! :H

Comment

Hi all - lots of fun and frivolity going on here - how lovely! you all sound as if you are having such a good time. Vicki and Ruby -both of you - stop cleaning and sit down and rest!! I am sure that both of your homes are SO clean - unlike mine - my MUM is arriving in a couple of weeks- now THAT I have to CLEAN for !!!!! I also have another guest coming too - but hopefully my home will already be clean and tidy from mum coming.

Okay - all of you nagging me about my eyes - I called the base today to get a referral number for the Urgicare place but asked if THEY had any appts., and they had one for tomorrow with my own doc - at 1.05 with my own doctor - amazing! so I am waiting until then and will see him. my eyes are so uncomfortable but they can wait til then. Ruby - I went to the place I bought the stuff and they are going to give me my money back. I look like I have been sunbathing but the sun has only got me where sunglasses should be. But my eyes hurt so much. Now I have an appt., they will probably be better by the morning - they suggested I did go to the Urgicare tonight but I would rather wait and see my own Doc. you are all a load of worry warts. I had a bag of mini chocolate gingers in the freezer at work and has those on my eyes in my lunch break!! LOL

So Rog - are you leaving tomorrow for Ruby's? How long is the drive for you? Are you going to lie down in the drive when you get there? LOL

Cute pics of Chloe Vicki - and wow to getting veggies already! Enjoy your weekend won't you - and REST !!

Hey Swannie - hugs to you.....:l:l

Ruby - when is the MRI going to be?? Please let us know.....

I need to get some dinner.

back later,

hugs, sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ok well ssue wants to head out tonight .. so ill drive for around 6 hours or so ..till i get tired ... wwell love and big hugs everyone ... later gators

Comment

Working...
                                X