The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Sue's not driving, YOU set the schedule, bubba!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Safe travels Rog--it's not too long of a journey so you will be fine. Take a break every 2 hours whether you feel you need it or not---it works well.
      Sunni--story for you--1997--wasband had a weird eye infection--took an unheard of day off work on a Friday to go to the docs--doc said go home and let "rc" tend to it--if you need it, we will place a script for meds on Monday--docs office calls Monday to say they placed the script---I call and say it's not needed. Chickweed was amazing--just saying. Do what you have to do though--not sugar sweetie, it depresses the immune response. That is all
      Vicki--I have some lovely tulips--a bit droopy from thunder storms this afternoon--but they aren't aestetically placed--I still appreciate their glorious beauty. Posting pics is not an option at this point with the internet issues I'm having but will see after my usage and true charges.
      I've also had an impaired hand since the wknd but fixing it up nicely. Roughhousing with Ranger(friends Snickerdoodle) and he nipped the piece of skin between thumb and forefinger. Ouchies. Lots of soaking with TT Oil and oregano and good old fashioned Raleighs salve is amazing.
      Haven't had a tetanus shot in years. A spec of dirt could warrant one according to some medical "professionals"?
      yakkitay yak away I go...

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I am home......lots of drama at work that I wont go into...
        Sunni, my love, please take care of your eyes ASAP
        And Rog, drive careful
        Vicks....Sharla is gorgeous and thank you for your concern...work is killing me...I need a vacation but that won;t happen anytime soon....
        if I had my choice I wouldn't work, but I have to help take care of my precious family.
        Hi Swan....lots of love to you
        Ruby, sit down and rest
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

RC - I trust you far more than the docs - but cannot get to whole foods - nowhere round here has any of that stuff. Well, maybe I can get to wholefoods before I go to work if I leave at the crack of sparrowfart and get there as they open. I do trust you and would much rather use your recommendations than doctors stuff. What do you suggest for around my eyes? Where it is red raw? maybe I should PM you? Oh - and even though I have given up the Guinness I have not increased my sugar - at all - quite amazed me - in fact I am losing weight. which I don't need to do. Hope your hand is okay - but you know what to do don't you? LOL Take care of it my friend. :l

Rog - be careful driving - you never know what is around at night !! Safe journey!! Let us know when you arrive.

Jan - I WILL take care of my eyes (good grief, HOW MANY MUMS DO I HAVE). JAN - YOU TAKE CARE OF YOU !!!!! ROTFL.

Love and hugs to all,

Sun XXXXXX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

It hurts but less each day-I learnt a thing or two over a year or two. Not the first time a doggie and I got rough. lol Looks like my internet has taken over the airwaves. Wish I could doctor y'all xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No way to go to Whole Foods RC - long story short - I am now working early shift as from 10 minutes ago.......

Hugs, Sun XXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, it's Friday, wahoooo! I hope you all have a great weekend. It looks like two weeks of getting up really early has trained my brain, so I am away even though I don't have to be.

Sunshinetoday, thanks, and I hope you get there too. You can do it, and we are here to help.
                Roger, thanks.
                Grateful, you are right, it is such a great feeling, still novel for me. Now, I am still using grey words like " I don't really drink much anymore", but that is what is in my comfort level.
                Ruby, thanks for your thoughts. I honestly never thought about it from that perspective before, right on.
                Vicki, thanks, I appreciate your kind words.

Take care everyone,
                Hill
                Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning Hill! Gosh you are up early and that is great with the way that you are responding to folk who ask about your drinking!! Have a wonderful day today....

Hi everyone else - as of 10.00 last night my shift changed from mid to early - so I am rushing round this morning to find something that either doesn't need ironing or I can iron quickly - knew I should have ironed Tuesday!! Talk later - have a wonderful Friday everyone!!

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Finally Friday....aren't we all glad? Sunny-you like the early shifts don't you? Except you probably would have liked some notice...but at least you'll get it over with. Please let us know what the doc says about your eyes....and there is nothing wrong with you having so many Mums.....the more the merrier! Everybody loves you!!! Hill...you go with whatever your comfort level is - what matters the most is that you don't drink and you feel better for that! RC-it's good to see you here and I hope your internet situation gets worked out so you can be here without worrying about usage. Jan-you have such a wonderful attitude and are such a hard worker-but then, we should try to do our best if we have to work, right? These days I have to remember that I am blessed to even have a job and health insurance.

Ruby-you really haven't said much about your ears.....when is your MRI and does the doc think it was damage due to the firing of the gun? Loving friends want to know........

Roger-where are you and Sue this morning? When do you think you'll arrive at the Great Ruby's? Make sure you take off your shoes before you go in her house with all the cleaning she has been doing! And don't forget to sneek a biscuit outside to Fen! She's getting too thin!

I have to tear myself away from the computer now...I am off today and don't have Addy until tomorrow SO I have a lot to do on my list-especially since next Saturday is the annual get-together at my house for my family! I have so much to do-but I'll never be able to have things perfect like my Daddy does......he has always had so much energy and motivation. I've always been lacking on the energy.....darn-it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe day!

Love to all.
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I've been busting my hump since I rolled out of bed, and the more I do, the more I see! Haven't heard from the T's since Sue called last night. It'll never be perfect, so whatever Rog tells you about the doghair blanket, he LIES!!! :H
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello friends!! Quick check in from work. Just wanted to tell you all how grateful I am that you are all in my life. :l
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Nora:l
                          Quick lunchtime check in from me. Thinking about Rog and Sue--they must getting pretty close. Ruby relax GF, you will be busy enough being host while they are there and they don't care about the house--they care about you!
                          Sunni hope early shift means early off too and you can get to WF's. And I hope the inflammation is diminishing with the aloe.
                          It's the May 24 weekend here. Sunny today but supposed to rain all weekend. I may go help my daughter do some fencing on Sunday if I can afford the gas. She said come dressed as they will fence rain or shine. I said maybe I'll come prepared to make dinner. lol
                          Here's to a pleasant productive Friday All! xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Great morning to you all! I feel absolutely wonderful! My house, patio, yard, garden, everything looks "perfect"! My baby is on her way and I am so excited to have some mother/daughter time and get to pamper my little girl! Ruby, I love your idea of sending flower seeds in cards! I haven't forgot your ginger. I will mail you and Grateful some next week. Your country home sounds so wonderful! I didn't know you had goats and chickens! I wish I could have them, but Paul says the coyotas would eat them! Ruby, you sound so much like me, cleaning and cooking. I can so relate to "the more I do, the more I see". It feels so good when you get it all done, though and can entertain your guests! Don't forget to sit down several times a day to rest! I do, because I have to stop and take a smoke break every 30 minutes! I love you so much, Ruby and you are as close to perfect as I've ever met! Sunni, I'm so excited your Mom is coming soon! I know you two will have a lovely time together! I so hope your doctor can fix your eyes. I'm so sorry you are in pain. I love you so much! RC, if you can email me some pics, I can post them for you. I hope your hand feels better today. We all seem to be falling apart, but you always have a remedy for us and we appreciate your "doctoring us" and we love you so much! MB, are you not going to be able to take some time off and go to Ruby's? You do really need a vacation! I so hope you get to go! You are under so much stress and I worry about you and love you to death! Hill, try taking some tylenol pm to help you sleep good. You need your rest after working so hard. I hope you have a good weekend! Grateful, my dear friend, why is it that we all want to be perfect and clean our houses perfect? You push yourself too hard and take on way too much! I hope you can get some rest before Addison comes. I worry about you and I love you so much! Nora, we miss you. I hate that you work so much and have little time for yourself. Take care, my dear friend! Roger, safe travels! Ruby's house is not nearly as far as my house! Hopefully, you are there by now and I hope ya'll have a wonderful time together. Swannie, are you feeling better? I'm still praying for you, sweetheart. Hope I haven't missed anyone. I love you all and I hope everyone has a great weekend! Love, Vicki
                            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Just caledl the Rogers. They're maybe an hour, hour and half, 2 hours away. This has really provoked me into cleaning where I haven't in ages! And YES, if you live with dogs, you'll understand how big of a mess I have to clean up. PLUS, we've been pulling out and rearranging every thing for several weeks, so I have stuff in staging piles, crates, etc. I haven't dealt with yet.
                              Fen's on the porch again. I put biscuits out there, but she WON'T go away. Window screen doesn't work, doors don't work, and the dogs stay in a frenzy!!
                              We're smoking a a big butt that I seasoned and cut slits in to stuff in apples. Smells scrumptious! Think I'll go get some stew since I don't have time to make my own to go with it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruby...you are smoking a butt that youve stuffed with apples ...is that legal girl....

Comment

Working...
                                X