The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday Friends. Just wanted to pop in to say Hi to all...I will be MIA for most of the weekend....family party is tomorrow here and I have too much to do! I was painting the porch and picnic table, etc. the last 2 nights until after dark.....it always seems like things don't get done until the last minute around here. Oh well...it is what it is.

Vicki-just wanted to say that I want to be on your patio.....so beautiful and peaceful looking!

Ruby-Can I be your first tenant? It sounds so lovely and how wonderful that you are able to keep another family home. Pretty soon, they might change the name of your town to "Ruby Town"....
    Hugs to you and Roger and Sue.

Sunny....you are so lovely. :l

Please be safe on this holiday weekend, dear family.

Love to all.
    xx
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good morning Jammers. You guys are making me miss gardening. I did alot when I stayed home with the kids when they were younger. It was fun to watch them get excited about the first peas and eating all my chives before I got a chance to use them!
      Vicki thank you for the pictures. Your quiet place looks very inviting and calming. I will join you and Grateful for an herbal tea.
      Grateful I missed what the big celebration is but hope you have a wonderful time. I really need to paint my deck this year too.
      Sunni thanks for the pms-you are an angel.:h I found the cards
      Make a great day all! xoxo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Beautiful photos, Vick. I'm envious!

Morning, all. Still posting from my phone, but working at changing that situation.

Comment

Welcome Merry! We have several crocheters in the group, me included! Rog's Sue is working on a gorgeous baby blanket while she's here. I'm gonna copy the pattern.
          Vick, I loved the pics. You're patio looks so neat and peaceful. Mine is covered in boxes, dog food barrells, dog hair, etc. Hubs is getting some strong wire today to screen the door again to keep out the squirrels. Yes, plural!! Rog and Sue saw 3 or 4 stealing food yest. My garden is about 2 weeks behind yours. We only have squash, cukes, peppers, tomatoes, and herbs but we'll add this through the season. Blackberries and and blueberries maybe 3 weeks too. And figs.
          Hill, I read somewhere the other day that an easy way to plant tiny seeds is to dig out a long, shallow furrow, and take a piece of tape, sprinkle the seeds on the sticky side and lay it out in the furrow. Haven't tried it yet.
          Good to see you Swannie. Post some more, honey.
          RC, you need to explain candling to me again. I'm intrigued. Doc said my ears have had a trauma, may recover slightly. Doesn't appear to be a tumor or anything.
          Sunni, hope you are being safe. The weather here wasn't so bad last night but our power went out at 4:45 PM and didn't come back till 2:00 AM, so we had an evening with candles and flashlights. Unfortunately, there were 3 deaths here.
          Greatful, this house might make a good start for our commune lodge. Almost 1500 SF, 3 bed/3 baths. The land has been in our family nearly 200 years. There are acres of wild blackberries.
          Sorry to those I missed, but we've been SO busy, and today isn't any different. Check in later, loves!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, and SST! What's the weather like there now?? Fascinated by the changes in different parts of the world.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good Morning Everyone... was having some trouble with my computer but all seems well now. Hope everyone is happy and well

Comment

Great to see you, Rene. Hope to get to know you better soon!
                I have biscuits in the oven and a big black skillet of tomato gravy bubbliing on the stove. YUM!
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, famimly! Ruby, tomatoe gravy is one of my favorites! I bet yours is awesome! I think Roger had never eaten it before I made it for him. Grateful, does hubby not do anything to help you? Painting is a man's job, or atleast it is around here! I wish I were there to help you. I hope you have a wonderful time with family, if you are not too exhausted! I will be MIA this weekend, also. My brother is opening an ATV (4 wheeler) park and will have a band and barbeque for the grand opening. We are going to stay at the deer camp/ATV park Sat and possibly Sun night, depending on if Paul drinks. If he does, we will be coming home prompto! My parents and entire family will be there, so I am praying for no drama. I'm excited to get outside and see my garden after all the rain. I bet I have tons of squash and cucumbers to pick. Gonna make a blackberry cobbler and squash dressing to take. I stayed up too late and got up late so I am running behind, but will post later. I hope you all have a wonderful day! I love you, Vicki
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Good Morning all - I don't have time to post - I have to leave for work shortly - awful mid shift today - lots going on here though - foster dog didn't work out - she kept getting into it with my two, knocked Maggie off the steps outside, which, with Maggie's bones could be a problem - Maggie is scared of her and Ben is regressing back to how he was - my dogs have to come first. so, this morning the lady came and got Sadie. I feel really bad about it as she was a sweet dog - just used to being an only dog I think. I also found it SO hard to have to crate her all the time - i have never used a crate before and don't like them. anyway, that is what I have spent my morning doing, and now need to get ready for work. So - no more time.

love and hugs to all,

Sun XXX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hey hey hope everyone is doing just fine ...im well sue and i are enjoying our time up here.....nice and quiet...
                      well sending love and big hugs ...stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive life is what you make it so make it the best for you ...late gators now i have to go back to my room sue and ruby only lets me out to eat.....heheheheheheh
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ps send help think they are trying to faten me up for the kill
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Humm...smoked Roger? Doesn't sound too appetizing, Ruby! He's too skinny, anyway. You wouldn't find any meat to eat off his bones! So good to finally hear from you, Roger! Glad ya'll are having a good time and I know you are working too hard. Sunni, is there any way to keep the squirrels out of my birdfeeder? Every morning I fill it up and it is always empty the next day, so I don't get to enjoy my pretty little birds, cause they're afraid of the big guy. Hope someone has an answer, cause I bought a nice birdfeeder to feed birds! Just picked a quart of blackberries (YEAH!!!), 8 long cucumbers and there is a ton of squash, but too muddy to get to, maybe this afternoon. Hope you all have a good day. I love you! Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

WHERE is everybody? Decided to post some pics of my cayla lillies. I didvided the bulbs this year, so they are not as thick as last year, but they will be! This is my favorite flower! The last pic is my azalea bush, that is covered in little tiny flowers!

Comment

Neat pics! Having little rough day being af wise. Saw an ad for karaoke at the local bar and I want to go. But I know that it is too early in my af journey to risk it. Plus my al mind is trying to play games on me. No way will I will be drinking today.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Vick, hard to tell but isn't the last pic a lantana? We've been out driving around, taking the Rogers through my properties. Rog LOVED the old buildings I have up near the by-pass. They're full of old stuff, and he was like a kid in a candy store! Hubs has gone to the bank to talk about arranging the purchase of the house and land, then we're headed down to the farm and old cabin, and to walk the property of the new place. If nothing changes, I'll be getting another house full of furniture! I guess I WILL have to break down and have a yard sale.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X