The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshinedaisies;1123443 wrote: Oh - and just as an FYI - if you stick your foot to your flip-flop with superglue - don't use acetone - it doesn't work - use baby oil (per a frantic call from my eldest last night) :H
    Sun, did she tell you HOW she managed to glue her foot to her flip -flop?:H

Comment

Yes, and it is a long convoluted story - half the tube was spilled all over everything and they were more worried about getting it off the in-laws hard wood floors before she knew it was on her foot!!
      Sun X
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good afternoon ... TOO FUNNY sunshineD... and well sue and i are what we call care takers of this house and uncle doesnt clean up after himself too well and my son was here to make sure everything went well and if neded to clen up any and all mess he may have made ... but anyway yesterday is gone and done with .. and we will get this house back in shape soon enough...
        nelz awesome job and keep it going and yes as you can see it does get so much better ...
        well see yall later have an awesome day stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Leaving later. I SO need the rest, not that I'll get it. Just found out that the renter I've had problems with had the sheriffs down there last night. PLUS, he's got his new puppy tied up to the dog house, which I totally don't allow, and it's illegal here to tether animals. Had a big row with Hubs over all the issues, PLUS a very good renter turned in their notice to move, so that's another big monthly loss. I can't seem to get ahead. I'm Sorry. This is not as bad as what most of you have on your plate, I know. And it WILL work out, just a pure aggravation righ at this second. I will recommend, NEVER get in to the rental business.
          Have to make a run for the 2 grands left at home. They are are all packed and ready to leave, so have to pick them up. They are going to swim till we leave. I may get in there and float around with them if they don't splash me!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ugh. Good luck with the renter,Rubes. So cruel to leave a pup tied up like that!

Comment

rest up ruby and dont push yourself too hard ....and just think how you are going to have so much fun with the family ...enjoy and set some rules right as you get in the door....

Comment

Hi Jammers ! Hope we are all shifting gears...........Just dropping by to say hello. I know I'm not posting as much as I would like.....but I do read......Remember me in your prayers...Ha! Keep Jammin' man ! ha!
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yeah, I already had their 'needs' told to me, and I' ve told them to take care of themselve, and STAY OUT OF MY BEDROOM! I love them all, but I love my rest and privacy, too. I covet my alone time.
                  I've got 4 floating around in my pool, and Hubs is watching me like a hawk since he notices my 'flares' without me mentioning anything. I'm FINE, really, just a little tired. I had to promise I'd come in and take a nap, so I will now. Have a great day, eveyone!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey, my dear family! I missed all of you, but don't have time to read back now. We got home Sat. night, picked the garden and went straight to bed. Yesterday, we layed around in the pool all day and cooked hamburgers. It was a very peaceful, relaxing day, as we were totally exhausted from our trip! We took Paul's cousin and our neighbor down the road to my brothers ATV park. Not really my thing, but they wanted to go. Paul woke up with gout this morning from all the beer he drank and now he's in his chair, not able to walk! My Dad's lifelong best friend died yesterday, so we gotta go to the funeral Thurs morning and then my parents are coming to spend the weekend, since the funeral is close to us. I'm so tired of cleaning and entertaining, even though it is my parents. I hope to catch up with all your posts this evening, after I pick the garden and clean the house...ugh! Squash and blackberries are coming in daily! I love you all and missed you all. I hope everyone is doing okay. Love, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, take care of YOURSELF! Your life sounds a lot like mine, except my fruits and veggies haven't started coming in yet. Last year a late cold snap got a lot of our fruit, but this year the trees and bushes are loaded down, so there will be tons of pears to make preserves, relish, and canned fresh pears for this winter.One thing I love is knowing I'm picking from the same trees my ancestors gathered from, and theirs was a matter of survival, and a special treat when sugar was so dear.
                      Hubs is already fretting about me picking the berries alone along the pipeline, but I'll have my snake stick, TMB, and a little pistol for security.Thank goodness everything doesn't get ripe at the same time!
                      With a garden the size of yours, I can't imagine how you use it all. I don't know if you donate your leftover growth, but I bet the food banks would love to have it. You'd be contributing to a good cause, and saving yourself the labor of putting it by.
                      I would think the pain of gout would keep Paul from overdoing the AL. Of course, we repeat our old patterns, don't we? I'm SO very proud of how well you've done, how far you've come this last year. Now, lets work on you not overdoing in you work! And please tell me how you use all that kale. Have any good recipes? Try to just live normally when your guests come. Don't feel like you have to entertain them constantly. They come for your company, not to be catered to, and you'll do what I always do, wind up paying physically when they leave. The Rogers told me how beautiful your place was, what a wonderfjl hostess you are, and I tried but know I couldn't match the care and attention you gave during their visit.
                      I guess we're going to leave in a bit. I think I have my laptop set up to at least be able to stay in touch a bit. I know once I get there, (and I've already heard from them they want to stay indefinitely!) I won't want to leave. I don't even know how many are there right now, but as long as my bedroom is unoccupied, I'm not worried. :H
                      Hope everyone has had a good holiday weekend. Time for me to drag out some supper food; I never know who'll show up at the table.
                      And Vick, you look more like Paul's daughter than the mother of a new bride!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sure is quiet around here ...I hope that everybody is having a good evening.

Comment

well have a fun time ruby .. vicky you look so happy there .. and well time to start another thread ..hope to see you all there so come one come all and lets push thur june sober as a jay-bird

Comment

hi peeps...I am here....gone for long weekend and now my laptop won't charge.....dont worry I am fine and will read back later...the first month of the week is my crazy time...
                            I love you all
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                            X