Praise Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osama is DEAD!!!!! Bring my boy home!! NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro, is your son in Afghanistan?

Comment

ProB, I've been following this this morning. There will be shouts, sputters, fights over leadership, but like Hitler, once the charisma is gone, it dissipates. They fight themselves, not us.
      I have remembered and prayed for your boy. So many of people I care for have fought this battle, and it WILL get better now, if we have the widsom to back out and let the locals take the fight. They are scattered an disorganized, and now is the time, if ever, they will establish their own government.
      Again, prayers for your son, and GOD BLESS AMERICA.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Proparty Chief,

I agree with you 100% Let's get our soldiers out of there and leave the country to them!
        Question - wondering why we care so much about their "islamic tradition" in that he was buried at sea - and so quickly. Just wondering . . .

Will add your son to my prayers for a speedy return to the states!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Jolie;1108411 wrote: Proparty Chief,

Question - wondering why we care so much about their "islamic tradition" in that he was buried at sea - and so quickly. Just wondering . . .
          I understand this was to eliminate the possibility of a shrine being made of his grave.
          vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

And also, no country there would take his body.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Proparty Chief...the war has only started. Dont expect to see your son anytime soon.
              My thinking is, what the fuck was your son doing over there anyhow??? How many americans are fighting a fight and they havent a clue what the rules are?? Omg.....its so sickening.

Comment

They are fighting because of the 3000+ Americans killed, including babes, by a monster who declared war on our country 15 years ago. I don't understand your culture, and you don't understand ours. I HATE the war, but where would the rest of the world be without us? It's SO easy to criticize, but to say don't you ever do it again, takes will.
                sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1108562 wrote: They are fighting because of the 3000+ Americans killed, including babes, by a monster who declared war on our country 15 years ago. I don't understand your culture, and you don't understand ours. I HATE the war, but where would the rest of the world be without us? It's SO easy to criticize, but to say don't you ever do it again, takes will.
                  so its an eye for an eye , a tooth for a tooth ...x 100 Makes me sick.
                  Who asked YOU?? Who asked the americans to 'save our world'?? Peacekeepers??FFS! Get a grip. You speak for no-one but yourselves.

Comment

on our country??? R u for real???
                    We are all suffering because of you? Rremeber, or did you ever hear of 7/7 in London , what you decide to do, in the name of what is right, impacts us all, and guess what, we all dont want it!! News flash!!

Comment

but where would the rest of the world be without us?

this is where Ruby.....think about it.

Comment

Limers - as an American living in britain I have a huge amount of sympathy for both Americans and british at the hands of these horrible and cowardly terrorists. Unfortunately, I believe that an event like 7/7 would have happened in the uk regardless of the choices the American government made as al Qaeda and their sympathisers were at war with western values, not just American ones.

And slightly more controversially, at least the Americans got their man instead of sending him back to his homeland which the Scottish government did with al-megrahi. And I say that as a Scottish resident and voter.
                        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Cassia;1108569 wrote: Limers - as an American living in britain I have a huge amount of sympathy for both Americans and british at the hands of these horrible and cowardly terrorists. Unfortunately, I believe that an event like 7/7 would have happened in the uk regardless of the choices the American government made as al Qaeda and their sympathisers were at war with western values, not just American ones.

And slightly more controversially, at least the Americans got their man instead of sending him back to his homeland which the Scottish government did with al-megrahi. And I say that as a Scottish resident and voter.
                          I hear ya :h but my God, who asked them to speak for us?? This is all about capitalism, nothing else, money!! And were the pawns...............

Comment

But isn't it great that we can say that and have differing opinions? What I wouldnt give to be a fly on the wall when these decisions are made. It would be great to understand the thought process! X
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Cassia;1108581 wrote: But isn't it great that we can say that and have differing opinions? What I wouldnt give to be a fly on the wall when these decisions are made. It would be great to understand the thought process! X
                              yes it would xx:h

Comment

Working...
                              X