Praise Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruunhilde;1108378 wrote: Pro, is your son in Afghanistan?
    Yes Bruun he is northeast Afgan (where it has been bad I guess)

Comment

rubywillow;1108391 wrote: ProB, I've been following this this morning. There will be shouts, sputters, fights over leadership, but like Hitler, once the charisma is gone, it dissipates. They fight themselves, not us.
      I have remembered and prayed for your boy. So many of people I care for have fought this battle, and it WILL get better now, if we have the widsom to back out and let the locals take the fight. They are scattered an disorganized, and now is the time, if ever, they will establish their own government.
      Again, prayers for your son, and GOD BLESS AMERICA.
      Ruby TY for the prayers!! They need them.
      MUCH LOVE !!!

Bob

Comment

limers;1108555 wrote: Proparty Chief...the war has only started. Dont expect to see your son anytime soon.
        My thinking is, what the fuck was your son doing over there anyhow??? How many americans are fighting a fight and they havent a clue what the rules are?? Omg.....its so sickening.
        limers,
        My boy is over there doing what HE thinks is right.
        I can ONLY love and support and PRAY that nothing happens to him!!!!

Comment

Pro...prayers for your son
          Rubes...thank you for the grace not to respond
          I am gald the mother fucker is dead.....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Gosh Pro- Hope you get your son home soon! Glad to be rid of Osama-!
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Bob, I have had many there, or elsewhere in the line of fire. But I hope you agree, our men and women made a choice, weren't forced into it. My friend had 3 Marine sons.That's the tip of the iceberg of those who have served this great country, because they BELIEVE they are fighting for right, not might. After several battle posts, my SIL says it's about protecting our country, our loved ones, our way of life. Politics is always there, but the soldiers have, for 99.9 percent, the belief in what they're doing, and they don't leave a job undone, or a comrade behind. SIL is now a firefighter, and that belief in what he does drives him, in the most dangerous job there is. I pray your son will come back to you, wiser and older from his experiences. Thank you Bob. I understand your concern.
              There is a Wounded Warrior site, if you want to see what happened, and how you can help. I respect all opinions, but mine won't change.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yip the USA has done the world a favour! Thanks to all your troops over there little countries like mine (that no one even knows exists right down the bottom of the world) is a safer place. We have a few troops in Afganistan (SAS and the likes) but NZ is such a small country with only 4 million people we dont have the people power. I visited ground Zero in 2007 and will do so again when I run the NY marathon this year. Thankyou to all your men and women for getting rid of such an evil bastard. PS I am so pleased he was "chucked overboard"

Comment

Way to go SIX ! Navy Seals Kick Ass ! Tony
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics!

Comment

Working...
                    X