Mackeral and the SNIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mackeral and the SNIP

Hawk....not gonna ask...That lady needs no encouragment...And shes fairly handy with the ol darts...

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

Just a Little Snippit of a Snip. Wide screen version with bonus features. Dont worry mackamus no bloopers!

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

In order to keep the catering budget low-how about everyone bring something?

I'll bring:
        the cocktail weiners,
        pigs in a blanket &
        sweet & sour meatballs.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

I will make my wicked peanut butter balls for dessert. Fan, will you need a nutcracker?
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

Sweetbreads

Braised Sweetbreads were quite a popular dish (in the farming village I grew up in LOL).

They would be excellent for the buffet....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

A NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
              OR
              ABOVE THE RIM.....( Well it anatomically correct )

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

I'll bring an old family recipe .
                A cake called "Better than sex"!!

Macks......you're such a sport!

Nancy:l
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

:H :H Laughter IS the BEST medicine! :H :H
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

:H :H :H :H Attached files [img]/converted_files/161266=235-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

Ok Kate a timeline...Well on Monday..12-30am (BST) i'll be lying on a table with a scalpel hanging out of my knackers...You guys feel free to just mingle and make random chit chat...If we could have some music organised please..That would be great....Tawny...are you filming or are you going to delegate that responsibility?

As for getting the hairs on my chest apparently they are going to be the only hairs i have left...Mojo is seeing to that..

I hope this helps....Much love...Macks:l

Oh and deal

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

Actually...What is it called?....Oh and sorry about the graphic stuff....Think i was having a panic attack....

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

Come on Macks, you can't pull out now.......mind you after Monday you won't have to, ha ha ha.
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

Okay, I am thinking we should keep things simple. I think we need to have a weenie roast, excluding Macks weenie of course. Sing a few campfire songs, roast a few marshmallows...... "balls and knackers, knackers and balls, they may not be big but they sure ain't small..." C'mon you all know that old time campfire hit, don't ya???
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

Well as it's almost Christmas, how about dressing it up with a bit of tinsel and a couple of glass balls, or you could put a jolly little ( theres that word again ) red hat on it, you know, just to get into the spirit of things.
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Mackeral and the SNIP

Like i mentioned before i also write on a fishing forum...

This is what the lovely lads over there made for me...And you wonder why i panic..

Ps....Irish....Thats the funniest thing ive read in ages

Comment

Working...
                                X