I started 12 months ago!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started 12 months ago!

Too Much: we'll fix! Check your regular email inbox. :-)

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

Way to go Brandy! Attached files [img]/converted_files/160868=219-attachment.gif[/img]
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

You go Brandy! I'm new to this thing called AF as well and lovin' it. What ever it takes for me to stay that way; well that's what I'll do..........it's a learning process.....just like drinking. Heaven know's I put in a lot of time learning that one. Going for Abstinence/as I'm an all or nothin' gal. I know this about myself. Plus it's easier for me to know I don't drink, than to think should I? We can all make it; in numbers. :wd:
        newbegin

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

Good to see you here Ter and Marcie! Feeling a bit like a cyber-reunion. Would love to hear more from you two!:h

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

Hey there Ter! Great to hear from you.

Gina you're right it does feel like a cyber reunion. :l

As far as drinking I have had 1/2 glass of beer and a glass of wine in the past six months. Even though I'm sick pretty often on treatment, I am still getting tons more done around the house and in my life than I ever was when I was drinking. It's too bad it took me getting sick to make a better life for myself and my family. I just am happy in the place that I am at right now. I don't expect things to be any eaiser once I'm done with treatment, I have to be viligent about not letting myself even get close to where I was before. At this point I'm not saying that I will never drink, I may have a glass of wine over the holidays. I hope and pray that my days of drinking daily are just a distant memory.

Marcie
            Marcie

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

Congrats Brandy!
              Thank you for the friendship and love, prayers and support you have given many of us (self included) over the past year.
              You've done great.

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

Brandy congrats!!

And Marcie so glad you are doing well and popped in! We miss you! :l

Also congrats to all that have one year at MWO nearing.
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

Marcie;

Where have you been! I've been thinking about you. How are you and how's hubby and the dogs? I have a new cell phone and all the old phone numbers are in there and I have not had a chance to transfer phone numbers to the new cell phone. Send me an e-mail with your number.

Happy Holidays!:l
                  Brandy

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

That's Great! Keep up the Great Work! :thumbs:
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I started 12 months ago!

Hi to all!

Hi Terry and Marcie!!

So glad to hear from both of you!:h Terry, I am now just Pansy, because I could not register as Pansygirl. Did not think it would be a problem - until the first week here I spoke to gent from UK who inquired as to my gender. So, now, I am sometimes Pansydude. Did not anticipate that :H

Marcie - thank you for sharing all the great news about your successful treatment. Sorry it is kicking your butt some days. A viral count of zero is pretty damn cool :happy: :happy: By the way - where am I supposed to shop? Lowe's or Home Despot????

Hugs,
                      Pansy

Comment

Working...
                      X