drunk and cant stop drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im hoping that on friday i will get taken into a re-hab , i cant continue to destroy my life like im doing right now !

Hi bob how are you today, whats the plan you have for yourself ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Wishing you luck!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hi Bob,

Please check in - hope you are doing okay and that your plans for rehab are panning out.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Hello friends ,yesterday i drank all day and night until fell unconcious .Today im feeling sorry for myself and tommorow in going to see a doctor , i dont know how ive got to this point and i dont know how im going to get through this hell. I wish i was normal and could just have a drink and not a hundred !!!!

Comment

Hey bluebob....you found your way here........:goodjob: been waiting for you to join in

now you will find "your way out"....to get out of the hell hole of alcohol.....

let me introdruce you to my friends here........they are the best,best friends that understand ALL we go thru..zero judgement just pure honest understanding and support.....

I'll be waiting for you at 10:45 when your trip to get life back on track will start..
            don't worry I'll take good care of you :h

have a good sleep, see you in the morn ..xxx

Comment

Best wishes on your journey Bluebob.

Let us know how you are going.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Bluebob. I understand exactly how you feel. There is hope. If you are up for it, things can change. I hope your doctor appointment goes well and if rehab seems the best option, I hope you go for it.

If I can get sober, I know you can too. I was hopeless a few short years ago.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Bluebob,

Click on this link. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

It's our 'Toolbox thread'. It is essential reading, with lot's of useful info and tip's to keep off the booze, especially in the early day's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Bluebob - hope your appointment goes well and it is so great that you have Jan to go along with you.

And the rest of us will be here cheering you on as well as you embark on your journey to reclaim your life, and free yourself from the chains that alcohol locks us up in.
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

thankyou everyone for all your kind words and advice , Lady jan , i cant thankyou enough for what you have done for me today ,especially when you wernt feeling well . Im grateful , and i hope this will be the start of life getting better lots of love xx

Comment

thankyou everyone for all your kind words and advice , Lady jan , i cant thankyou enough for what you have done for me today ,especially when you wernt feeling well . Im grateful , and i hope this will be the start of life getting better lots of love xx

Comment

Comment

Bluebob you are so very welcome. LJ has pointed you to a fantastic community, I hope you can give this a really decent shot. There is such an amazing amount of support and advice here.
                            Keep safe
                            KTAB
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hiya bluebob,

I told you these guys were great, I know you've had a read around the site and found a lot of info and can see what I meant about it.. just stick with us and keep posting.
                              I hope you got your meds ok on friday and started soon as...I can't call as you busted you phone..:H
                              at least you won't be busting anymore now...we all do/did mad things when drunk..and always cost a fortune not only in money but our health and relationships..!

Gonna call Betty see how you are, or give me a call...
                              take care hun you're doing the right thing babe..:l

Comment

Working...
                              X