Closing off unregistered posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry gang, hate to see it come to this, but we're getting too much spam on the board these days to continue allowing unregistered posts. In the next few days we'll change our requirements and it will be necessary to register for an account if you wish to post or respond to a message.

Everyone, whether they are registered or unregistered, may continue to view all messages--that will not change. But there are simply not enough hours in the day to track and delete messages posted by those who continue to air their unwanted wares.

If you're now posting as an unregistered user, I encourage you to establish an account which you can do here. It's easy as can be!

Thanks for your understanding.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Excellent idea
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Bravo RJ!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Great news RJ, it will really really help.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Good decision RJ, I just hate spam, and have been suspicious of unregistered folks. Thanks for looking out for us, as well as you do.
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

Excellent. Thank you for creating such a great environment. Its a lot of work and it is, most appreciated.
              Hawk

Comment

RJ;

Ditto!

Brandy:h

Comment

hello, TooMuch here needing login help

I have tried to log in, haven't been here in a while but I am not getting responses to my "click here" for password help. RJ, I'm still on the "registered users" list but can't log in. help help

Ter

Comment

Ter, I was JUST thinking about you last night. Please get registered! Where did you disappear to? You were one of my first supporters when I came here.........welcome back.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Ter ----- hang in ---- I'm sure RJ will fix it

Comment

non registereds

It's too bad there is always that bad potato (better than apple 'cause they smell worse) who wrecks the comfort of the rest.

Hey - anyone else who is having trouble getting on board, speak up quick!

Thanks RJ.

Helen

Comment

Back in loving arms again... thanks RJ
                          Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

Ter, I've emailed you

Check your inbox!

Thanks, everyone, glad to know this will work.

RJ
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

You're the best! Attached files [img]/converted_files/160867=227-attachment.gif[/img]
                              :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
                              X