Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat

Anyone know why Chat isn't working? I'm getting a messge in red that says the licence has expired or hasn't been activated yet. I don't know how to get in touch with the system admin-the contact us link goes to the webmaster. I PM that person but not sure they are monitering on the weekends. Any clue anyone?
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Chat

papmom3;1111140 wrote: Anyone know why Chat isn't working? I'm getting a messge in red that says the licence has expired or hasn't been activated yet. I don't know how to get in touch with the system admin-the contact us link goes to the webmaster. I PM that person but not sure they are monitering on the weekends. Any clue anyone?
    I'LL CHECK!!!

I'm in come join me for a minute!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Chat

I'm still getting that same message and I can't see you on there. Must be on my end-any clue what I should check?

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Chat

papmom3;1111145 wrote: I'm still getting that same message and I can't see you on there. Must be on my end-any clue what I should check?
        Yeah me too. I'm going to try the subscribers chat...be right back!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Chat

I'm getting that same message papmom3...
          2 nights running now... hope it gets sorted soon...!
          Goldie
          :sun:

Comment

Chat

Me too. Been that way a couple days now, was thinking someone would notice on the administrator end, but no action yet.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Chat

Id really like to see the chat function work, I can talk and talk and talk......
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Chat

What happened to Techie? Did he get sucked into the chat world a la Tron???

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Chat

What happened to chat?

Comment

Chat

Don't know. I certainly don't mind being a paid subscriber if it helps, but many who wind up here can't afford the monthly charge. Hope administrators let us know what to do, I'll help any way I can. This is a wonderful place. Can't imagine how many people it's helped through this ordeal.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                    X