LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

A good friend is going to do AT LEAST 30 days, so here's an open invitation for one and all; newbies, oldies, those who just need support, to start, OK? We won't get too personal, play jokes and games, (tho I LOVE them) and post all the support and info we can find for you. I'll give you the start day, and let's RUN with it!! We can ALL do it!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Thanks Ruby! I'm in! Sunni I know you said you were starting tomorrow but I'm starting today---so, I'll be one day ahead of you..ha! ha!-that's my competitive side showing...
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Lovely, Fluff!! So tomorrow is the official start date, with you a FULL DAY AHEAD!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!! By the way, come here to quit any bad habit. I want us to offer advice on EVERYTHING!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Okay - dear Ruby - thank you - you are a sweetheart for starting this for me. I am doing this starting tomorrow. both AL AND cigs !!!!!! Gawd - am I crazy or what?? (Be quiet Ruby!!!) And Fluff - yes for once, you can win - you are one day ahead - do you drink daily though - or are you already winning? The last time I had an AF day was last August!! So, I am sort of scared about the whole thing but know I can do it - the hardest time is going to be when i walk in from work tomorrow - I work early tomorrow and will run some errands on my way home, so probably get in around 4.30 - 5.00 which is when i would pour that first Guinness!! That is going to be my hardest moment!! I will come here.
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

So glad, SunnyButt. After about 3 days, as active as you are, you'll wonder why you didn't want to quit. I'll be here for you, OK?
          sigpic

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Sunny-Mostly daily but a few al free days thrown into the mix- My daughter usually has softball till 8pm every other day-and son has tennis till 5 or 6 depending on where he's playing- so I don't drink if they have after school activities because i have to drive! But I'll have a few g/t's when I get home...and that's what I want to stop. Even though I eat lowcarb and walk everyday-I'm maintaining a weight that is more than i want to be-so I have weight loss as my motivation, too.
            You can do this- don't be afraid!
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Im here with support for you xx

:groupluv:

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Swan, SO great to see you, love. If you can give support, anyone can. Don't know if you read, but I'm gonna post you some pics on Journey today or tomorrow. Can you print them out? I'd be happy to if I could. With your story, you will be the BEST inspiration here. Great big :huggy, darlin'!!
                sigpic

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

I should change my name to 'All Talk No Action' but the timing couldn't be better as I put on my bikini today in the privacy of my backyard to take in some spring time rays and boy what a beached whale I have become. So weight loss is a motivation for me too as it's the carbs I need to cut out.

I'm in. If I make it past 6 days I'll have a mini-celebration going on !! And after 30 days I'll treat myself to something great (within reason).

Try to reward yourselves too; it really motivates me.

Tips
                  Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                  ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

As the song goes, ladies and gents:

Lean on me, when you?re not strong
                    And I?ll be your friend
                    I?ll help you carry on
                    For it won?t be long
                    ?til I?m gonna need
                    somebody to lean on.

I'm here to support you all....:l
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

I'm in. I started yesterday so I'm on Day 2 AF. I have gained so much weight and spent so much money. 30 days it is. Oh, and hubby Joe is in too!

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Way to go, Hart! It's great that your hubby is doing it too. It was a little harder when I quit because my hubby still drinks...but it doesn't bother me now.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Oh Grateful - you brought tears to my eyes..............love you my friend

Sun XXX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

YOWSAH!! Let's go, peeps!!
                            sigpic

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Yep..that's me. I have a way of making people cry!:H

Tip-at least you can get into a bikini......I dare not even try!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X