Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

nice;ly done one and all ....
    quitin guess you are testing the water and playing a deadly game... but if you are on meds for heath benefits... please be more careful .........
    sending love and big hugs
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Thanks I'm in. 12 days AF I feel great

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

i REALLY need to do this!!!its a start and my body and mind need a break...am drinking at the moment but will try my best tomoro..have stopped before so i know i can do it..thank you.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

YAY!! New names!! I'm so flippin' busy it's hard to get by, but, I read everything when I can. (Usually after bedtime everynight! :H) With spring, everyone seems to be out and busy all day, but help is here, if you need it. Again, so happy to have others join in. You ARE important!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Day 5

Slept better last night-now just having some coffee. Love that I can wake up and actually remember what I watched on tv- plus remember going to bed.
            Hart- that's so great your hubs is doing this with you- mine won't. As far as him snoring- I usually end up in the guest bedroom...
            Hello, to Jobe and Tanera! Jobe 12 days=fantastic!
            Sunni and Quitin-How are you doing?
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Starting out day 11, Im sleeping wayyyyyyy better than I used to, have more energy, and a very new "outlook" on life!

20 some odd days to my next goal, feels like a year LOLz
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

For heavy drinkers, it's a roller coaster at first, because our boy has to get back to 'normal'. We've poisoned it so long, medicated, anesticized, it, we don't even notice the real things about us. So there are so many things to think about, other than, 'LET'S JUST STOP'. It's what makes this place so great, having others who know and share, and can help us get through the changes. SO glad you're doing this!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

I',m in.......for support of sunni and fluff and ME!!!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Hey there everyone - not a lot of time - have to leave for work REALLY soon! Hi Jan - lovely to see you - we are all in it for each other and ourselves! I am having a problem with sleeping - too much of it. All I am doing is sleeping and working. Last time I went AF the same thing happened , and it doesn't go away. Horrid as I am an early bird usually! Anyway I am doing fine - no time to read back - hopefully tomorrow I can take a breather and catch up - go everyone - we are all GREAT !!!!

Love, Sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Where has everyone else gone? how are you all doing?

hugs, sun XX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Well, I had 3 g/t's last night- so, I have to start over again...sorry.
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Fluff.....just dust yourself off and get back up....you don't need to say you are sorry...only to yourself, okay? And please don't beat yourself up today.....shake it off and enjoy the day! We all love you here...you are always so positive.

Mama...I am happy to see you here....I'm here for all of us too.

Sunny-try not to worry that you are getting too much rest right now...I think it would be worse if you were having trouble sleeping...that's what happened to me when I went AF. I'm really proud of you for going AF & NF both at the same time. You have amazing willpower.

Jobe-Tanera-Nelz: It's great to see you all on board too. Don't forget to keep checking in here.

I have made my decision that tomorrow I am on board with giving up smoking (again). I think (hope) it is better to start on a work day since I am used to going 9-10 hours without a cigarette. I really have to do this, for me first and my granddaughter. I want to be around for her.

I hope everyone has a beautiful day today..whether it is sunny or dreary (like it is here!).

xx
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Welcome Jennyneric - join the AF party! Fluff - back on the horse today! Grateful - thanks for the cheering section! you are such a sweetheart! And WOW for giving up smoking. Good for you. I really did find the Alan Carr book good - I like both of his books for drinking and smoking. Give it a shot. GO you.

Hugs to all.....

love, Sun XX

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

SO happy others are checking in, joining. Trust me, peeps, anyone out there worrying about posting, joining, will NOT be turned away from this door. As I've said, no judgement. I hope you don't think you've done ANYTHING, other than homicide, I havent. This is the healing well. The place to come, and come back, if necessary. I can't carry you, but I'll do my best to walk beside you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X