Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Hey Tipplerette,

As you can see from my wedding extravaganza post, I am feeling like all talk too. I need an H for hypocrite tatooed on my forehead. I'll try with you guys too, though. I hope I don't start feeling too happy. That seems to be my trigger.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

well done one and all have a great day enjoy stay strong and keep thinking positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

day 3

Hi all
        day3 doing good feel great and have a clear head
        thankyou all:thanks:

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Well done Merry - that is wonderful! Good for you. :goodjob:

Sun X
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Happy Hump Day to all and may we all be strong today and not give in to our temptations!! We are a team, a family and we can do this.

:cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering: :cheering:
            :
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

I know that I am late but I plan to join you on Saturday.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Hi, Drifty!! It's never too late.....I'm glad that you are joining us!

Where are the rest of our 30 day gang??? Time to check in.....as for me, this is day 2 NF. So far, so good! When I get a craving, I think how I don't want to burden my family from cancer due to smoking, something that I can prevent.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Grateful congrats on the no smoking bit. When I quit smoking 3 years ago this site Quit Smoking All Together: the Web's Largest Quit Smoking Community really helped me. You can do it!
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Thank you so much, Drifty. I actually am a member at that site-it is a great help!!

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Your welcome. I am also known as DriftyAlison0 over there.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Good for you Grateful - 2 days - wonderful - I will join you there with that too soon - another day under my belt for no Guinness - amazing how easy it gets after the first few days!! Just have to work on the no smoking next.....

Welcome drifty - and we KNOW you can do this !!

Merry - are you still with us?

Hugs, Sun X
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

I know that I can do it, but my al mind is going what the heck did I do promising no more beer no more shots no more mixed drinks. Its like my mind still sees AL as a comfort when the truth is, it is not. I can deal with the stresses like bro treating me like shit without al.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Hi all
                            day 5 and doing well

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Well done Merry - wonderful. And Drifty - don't look at it as 'no more beer, no more shots, no more mixed drinks' - just look at it as none for today. Make it much more doable!! I am not sure I could do it if I thought I could NEVER have Guinness again - but I am not having it today, that is all. So don't make it harder than it needs to be.......

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Thanks sunshine I never thought about it that way. I will give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X