LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Good morning, Friends. Sunny-Go you for another AF day-is this day 10? I am so proud of you! And like I said, NF will come next...I know you can do it! Merry-Congrats on Day 5-or is it Day 6 now? Either way, you are doing so good and I am proud of you!!! Drifty-Sunny said it so well....just think "for today, I will not drink"...and stay away from your brother if he treats you badly.

Fluff-how are you doing? Where are our other 30 day friends? Check in....lean on us...so we can lean on you, too. We all need each other.

Day 3 NF for me....last night I had terrible cravings....I tried to figure out why and realized I had a lot of stress yesterday and worrying about my youngest son. By the Grace of God, I will get through today.

Love to all.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Woke up, hangover free, happy, and one day closer to my first AF 30 day attempt in decades.....starting to like the way I feel sober, better than I EVER did drunk.

Daym you AL, daym you.....LOLz
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Good Morning Grateful - I don't know - actually I don't like to count to be honest - so I just say another day..... but that is just me. How are you doing? Try the deep breathing as if you are smoking when you get the cravings.....hate to give advice when i am still smoking but it helped when I was stopped. LOL

Where are all the others? Check in - even if you have caved - just start again - doesn't matter how many days - or back to day 1..... as Grateful said, we are all here for each other and need each other..

Hugs to all,

Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Nelz-it is such a good feeling to wake up feeling happy, isn't it? Good for you for another AF day!

Sunny-you are right...it doesn't really matter how many days...just that today is another day - AF or NF or whatever it is that we are trying to do ( or not do ). Thanks for the reminder about the deep breathing..it does help!

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Hey all. Day 4 AF for me 3 AF for Joe. We worked on the property yesterday. Last time we worked on the property Joe got all pissed, acted like an ass hole and we both ended up drinking that day and the next and Joe the next. But this day, things went better and though we were very tired we did not drink!!! We got a lot accomplished and it felt good. Tonite and tomorrow nite will be kinda hard because Joe gets home at 10 tonite and about 11ish tomorrow, but I'm determined. I do think the Topa is helping. And I'm dropping weight, slowly but steadily.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

day 6

not so good to-day but am not going to drink nerves shot and can't concentrate may put on a movie and hope to doze off and wake up more refreshed didn't sleep well last night :thanks:

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Hi All
                made it through the week Feeling good

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Yay everyone on here!

Day 19 today! Almost there ! My prev record was 18 days earlier this year so I am posting to acknowledge that - xx

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Kitty-It's great to see you here and awesome job on day 19!! Everyone seems to be doing really well and fighting our cravings. We're all here for each other and we can do it....one day at a time!

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Day 2 here. Feels great to wake up hangover free!
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Still here day 8!
                        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Good for u Jenny. I had a bump in the road but I'm on day 6.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Way to go Hart, Jenny, Drifty, Kitty, Me, Grateful, Nelz, Merry, we all ROCK
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Hey, I'm still here with you all (ya'll)!! Just trying to be a hostess!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

It's so good to see everyone still here - including our hostess with the mostest, Miss Ruby, and yes - we do all ROCK!

Comment

Working...
                                X