LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Sunshine you can still complete this month sober and then make June a month to be AF!
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Day 13 is over!! I had a slight craving Saturday night but it passed fairly quickly. Other then that everything has been pretty good.
      AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

day 16!!! Everything is great! I have a day of baking and laundry and yard work ahead since both my boys are home. Should be a fun day! Hope everyone here has a good one!
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

DriftyAlison0;1121964 wrote: Sunshine you can still complete this month sober and then make June a month to be AF!
          Okay - sounds good to me - I am here.

Great for the rest of you too!!

hugs, Sun X
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

LET'S DO 30 DAYS!!!!

Still here. Day 15. Moving on to the AF free June. Whoop-Whoop!!!
            AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Working...
            X