Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COME ONE COME ALL NO RULES .JUST SHOUT OUT SUPER-SOBER-SUNDAY

Hi All and well done to you all....

Am just over 16months now AF, and on sunday i sorted out all my bills, statements insurance and so on, all going back to 2008/9/10/11, took me 5hours to do most of the letters were not open.....feeling like am getting better and stonger inside me and on top of things at long last...... Have a lovely week ALL.x:lx
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

thats awesome catch have a great week and keep up the great work
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok well just wanted to start up the thread but couldnt paste and copy on this laptop lets just keep going from last week SO COME ONE COME ALL LETS SEE SOME VERY PROUD FOLKS OUT THERE SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD .. LOVE AND HUGS ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day 65 for me...its getting harder to remember how many days since I don't really think about drinking at all anymore. March 17th was my last drink. Way to go everyone!!!!
          AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Forecast for tomorrow, 100% chance of me not drinking, been raining for a few days, and now I am behind at work.......yay to being busy!!
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Sunday here in OZ, and I will remain SUPER SOBER!!!! Since I will do none of the things I want to do If I am not. 50 days AF down, a lifetime to go!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Another Sober Sunday and feeling good !!!!!
                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

KTAB having a little shout out. Love sober sundays.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

SUPER SOBER SUNDAYS ROCK ROCK ROCK!!!!

:yougo: :yougo: :yougo:
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

684 days = 1 year, 10 months, 2 weeks and one whole day..................to be continued.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

651 DAYS = 1 YEAR, 9 MONTHS, 1 WEEK, AND 5 DAYS!!!!!!! HAPPY SOBER SUNDAY - AND HAPPY "DOGGYGIRL DAY"!!!!!!! :banana: :danthin: :baaah: :disco::blinkylove: :teeter:
                        ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Here on day 8. . .one week down. . .not stoppin yet! Gonna rock the super sober sunday!
                          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

4 weeks today!
                            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

sober sunday for this bear
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

SOBER AND LOVING IT! I know that next weekend and the weekend after that will be tough. But I can and will beat it and I will be able to someday enjoy karaoke without al.
                                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X