Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17th May

Yay starts!!! I am so pleased!!!

How are we all? I am kinda bored! I might go into the city and hang out in a bookstore after ido my DMV stuff.

X
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Just had a chance to read through the thread a bit...WHOOO HOOOOO STARTY! Answered prayers rock! So nice to hear good news, as I have been innundated with bad lately. Trying to stay positive. I realized that I have been kind of keeping to myself lately (no drinking or anything) and I really miss not talking to you guys daily - it is my starting point of my day! Your love and good vibes are contagious and that is what I need right now. The doctor just changed my depression/anxiety meds (I am on a low dose, but found it really helps) and I am hoping this new med helps more than the last one. The other one made me feel stupid and forgetful (no comments from the peanut gallery thankyouverymuch! lol) Helped me sleep, but that is about all! Hoping it is better. Anyway, I am so glad to hear your news Starty. You are such a trooper. Now take a nap and baske in the glow of the awesome news

Love you guys !
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Great news for Starts. I unfortunatly am not doing so well :-(
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

cymru;1116613 wrote: Great news for Starts. I unfortunatly am not doing so well :-(
          Sorry to hear Cymru :l
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Starty - so happy about your boobies :l:l:l

:hallo: Army
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

cymru;1116613 wrote: I unfortunatly am not doing so well :-(
              Wassup?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Hello Mr T....whats for dinner I'm starving
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Panno;1116621 wrote: Hello Mr T....whats for dinner I'm starving
                  Chicken satays with peanut sauce.

With chips, of all things - but that is what the family wants.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

startingover;1116561 wrote: Hi guys.
                    Just got back from hosp and thankfully all is well. Apparently I have multiple cysts in both sides, not connected to cancer and can have them removed if I wish. I think I am gonna leave them tho. The docs and nurses were absolutely fabulous and I am very grateful to them. Thanks for all teh good vibes they really help xxx
                    :goodjob::l:goodjob:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Zenstyle;1116623 wrote: Panno... I ate so much last night that I'm still stuffed. Haven't had anything but coffee today. I've put 2 lbs back on (I'd lost 7 lbs in the last month) so I'm not too pleased about that.. ( Wish I didn't like food as much as I do. Quitting the fags and trying to lose weight at the same time is not working very well for me...
                      Hi Zen I am desperately trying to lose over 1and a half stone...ordered all my foods for a month on line through Rosemary Conley for a quick start..lost 1lb this week eating pasta and salad as we speak!

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Tried cutting out ciggies earlier this year ..no go ..have to concentrate more on giving the wine up !!

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Zen I read a book last year called Women who think too much (I think thats what it was called) basically it reckons women especially get into what is called the Toxic Triangle...Alcohol, Tobacco and to be honest can't remember the third (shows how much notice I took back then :H) anyhow it did say its easier to give up all toxins at once...a ha just remembered the third ...toxic food!!

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

Zenstyle;1116634 wrote: Just Googled her... it looks like Nutrisystem that we have here. You know what, with the price of food now its prolly cheaper to order that stuff! And its ready made. I've never tried anything like that... does it come frozen or what?
                            No it comes in packs, you don't even have to store it in the fridge, so I'm assuming the meat contect is quorn or something like that...its great all I have to get is fresh veg /salad/a little meat/yoghurts and hey presto..it cost me ?145 for the month..its so damn easy and I don't have to think about weighing anything - highly recommended

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

I have the same problem!!

Comment

Army Thread 17th May

:sofa:
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X