Going out of town!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going out of town!!!

For the first time in over 10 years I am going to a concert...Usher in Chicago tomorrow night. Something I couldn't imagine doing just two months ago. I would have been too concerned about getting drunk after I got home from work and staying that way all weekend. I am so excited!!!! This new life is awesome!!!!!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Going out of town!!!

WTG

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Going out of town!!!

Concert was awesome...made me a little sad that I wasted the last 10 years of my life though. For all you young ones I hope you can stop drinking now cause time goes too quick to waste it being "wasted" all the time.

There was a young woman there who was so drunk she couldn't even keep her head up. I wanted so much to talk to her but I don't think I would have helped.

Comment

Going out of town!!!

loving it red..... what was the concert???
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Going out of town!!!

ITS AT LEAST A MINUTE SINCE I ASKED THE QUESTION.... WHAT WAS THE CONCERT.... BARRY MANILOW?????????? PLEASE????

Comment

Going out of town!!!

OK RED67 LOVING YOU ANYWAY..... DID YOU NOTICE THAT GIRLY BOUNCING AT THE FRONT OF THE CONCERT....... WELLL THAT WAS ME SPUDS.... I WAVED AT YOU .... YOU BUT WERE TOO BUSY DANCYING

Comment

Going out of town!!!

It was Usher and Akon. They are R&B artists. It was lots of fun but I forgot how loud concerts are...I still having ringing in my ears tonight.

Comment

Going out of town!!!

Lots of really good looking cops in Chicago too. Too bad I didn't do anything naughty

Comment

Going out of town!!!

Haha Barry Manilow I do like him too!

Comment

Working...
                  X