Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last 3 week....a log and notes of my personal journey

Hello Everyone -

I woke up this morning and was inputting "last nights results" into my spreadsheet and thought it maybe helpful to somebody.

Things to note on the attached spreadsheet: My daily anxiety has decrease. My daily drinking decreased almost immediately after I started taking Nal and Bac. I am sleeping so much better and I dont have the cravings to drink and get into my routine. Granted it has only been a week. But, you must start somewhere. I am cautiously optimistic. I know that the meds are helpful but NOT the silver bullet. I thought to myself this morning... what was different this time with my drinking. Mind you, I spend a month at Sierra Tucson about 3 years ago. My thought this morning was .... I think that I really do have a problem with alcohol and I....yes.... I want to address it. 3 years ago, my family thought I had a problem. i did not admit it then ... and it has taken awhile for me to come to terms with it. So the obvious difference is ....I am keeping a fucking log of everything. This spoke volumes to me this morning. To me, this was a symbol of ME taking control of "my way out".... and monitoring my progress.

So glad I found this forum to let my thoughts out - openly, honestly and free from judgment.

Onward and moving forward.....

Please let me know if your not able to open the attachment.
Working...
X