Army Thread 21st May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st May

The wrap was a California Club. It was pretty good but I would have chosen another wrap but that one was sold out. And thanks everyone for the good wishes. I can do this. I will do everything that I can to stay sober.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

stirly-girly;1118033 wrote: Not so fast young man. You didn't tell us what's on the menu...
      Thai salmon fishcakes (shop bought) a big mixed salad, pineapple & frozen yogurt for afters, washed down with raspberry juice.
      Got a bottle of diet coke & some rice crackers to keep my mouth and right elbow busy later in front of the box.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

DriftyAlison0;1118038 wrote: The wrap was a California Club. It was pretty good but I would have chosen another wrap but that one was sold out. And thanks everyone for the good wishes. I can do this. I will do everything that I can to stay sober.
        Brilliant. What is a California Club?

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

It is a wrap that has Dilusso smoked turkey and double smoked ham, Cream Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon pieces and Ranch dressing.

BTW I LOVE PINK! My phone isn't pink
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Good for you Alison, do you take LGlut? I find them a great help if the cravings get bad.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

I haven't ordered any meds yet, but if I feel that I need them, I will use them.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

I dont take any meds either, but would rule nothing out. I do take multi-vits, milk thistle and L-gut though.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

I'z going to have to love yous and leave yous.

If I don't see you later Drifty, have a lovely meal.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

KTAB;1118039 wrote: Thai salmon fishcakes (shop bought) a big mixed salad, pineapple & frozen yogurt for afters, washed down with raspberry juice.
                    Got a bottle of diet coke & some rice crackers to keep my mouth and right elbow busy later in front of the box.Oh my, that sounds incredibly delicious, KTAB. Especially the "afters" part...
                    JackieClaire;1118037 wrote: Ah but they told me in the shop that my PINK phone may not activate for a couple of days so I'd have to use me old one which isn't PINK
                    Okay, okay, we got the picture. The phone is PINK
                    DriftyAlison0;1118041 wrote:
                    It is a wrap that has Dilusso smoked turkey and double smoked ham, Cream Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon pieces and Ranch dressing.

That wrap sounds fantastic. You guys are making me hungry. Best of luck on going AF!!

Troopers, am off to walk Freddoccino and then to bed.

Wishing you all...

And a P.S. to Zennie - the new avatar is great but the white kitty is precious...:huggy
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Yep my daft tv program has started a few mins ago so I will love yis and leave yis. Might pop my head in later before bed.
                      Keep strong Alison, you can do this.

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

Evening Army, Enjoy your dinner! Lots of good things cooking --as usual. We had a great day at the school fair-my son made a cool little Ziggy. We just got home from a long walk in the forest to the ponds. I've never seen them so low. We've been having a serious dry spell here in France. At first, it was quite nice but now it's getting scary. The farmers are probably going to lose loads of crops and it looks like the summer will be very hot and dry too. Crazy weather.
                        Anyway, burgers and chips with a mixed salad for us! And I only have about 20 or so pages left of my book (The Beach by Alex Garland) so can't wait to finish it!

Comment

Army Thread 21st May

I am disappointed that there was no rapture =(
                          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                          X