SPUDS READ THIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPUDS READ THIS

hi peeps. imposting this in the hope that any one who is thinking of drinking will realize why it is so shite.......... a couple of hours ago i thought it was a good idea to drink... im am an alcolholic like most of us here. i am finding it hard to press the putopns on the comutor....... i dont think im actually gonna getr thia poat out ther but if i do.... please liaten.... po,ly x
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

SPUDS READ THIS

just taken a moment.... an i still hope you will listen

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

god love you spuds xxxx

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Hi spuds, sorry you are having problems regarding your dad. My dad was verbally abusive and an alcoholic but I realized once I was an adult that he was also in a lot pain. He died when he was 63 and I was 30. I am grateful that our relationship did get better at the end and I had a great conversation with him just days before he died. I hope you can get some rest and also find some peace with your dad.
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Nothing matters but YOU Polly -- another smoke and another admonishining... oops you don't smoke. Sweet dreams dear heart--It's time? No??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Hang in there Spuds.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Hang in there Spuds. xxxxxxx
              I finally got it!
              "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Spuds, my heart breaks seeing this happen over and over. I hope you will decide to make a change. Only you can make that decision. Do it before it's too late. Make a plan.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Doggygirl;1118417 wrote: Spuds, my heart breaks seeing this happen over and over. I hope you will decide to make a change. Only you can make that decision. Do it before it's too late. Make a plan.

DG
                  :agreed: Just hang in there Spuds. Drop AL for good.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Hope you're ok spuds, come on girl, you can do this xxx
                    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Spuds...:l

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

ditto what fennel said
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Dear Spuddle - we all care so much for you - :l:l
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

Spuds please come back. We can beat the AL demon for good together. You are like family to me.I have posted drunk after promising not to drink again, and I know the feeling, but we love you and we care for you. We are all in this together.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SPUDS))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

SPUDS READ THIS

sorry peeps, i was having a moment. ive posted another thread to apologise so i wont go on about it here. just in case anyone is reading this, im back in sensible head land now xx

Comment

Working...
                              X