spud doin it agian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spud doin it agian

im so so sorry i seem to be doing it qgtqin. i just5 want you To inow i donT maeqn to be like this qnd i hate hate hqte hqrhqgte hqqte hqatehqte hate hate drinking I HAQTE DRIBJING... IT IS NOT THE WQY I WEANT TO BE......... PLEASE GI R ME Q CHANCE TO ESPLANR ,...... SO SORRRIPL.....C GIVR ME HQVCEL AQF HOUR I STHINK IM COMING BQCK NOW3....S SO RORRRT QBD TGWQVJD
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

spud doin it agian

Hi spuds, I know you probably wont read this tonight but I hope you do when you are rested and feel better. What you are writing when you drink are so like stuff I wrote when I was drunk. I used to write on pieces of paper and envelopes the most painful things about myself. When I stopped drinking I cleaned my bedroom and found a lot of those writings and I felt so sad for that person who wrote them. She (I) hated who she was when she drank. The feelings for me were really only there when I drank. When I don't drink and I have bad feelings about myself I can work thru them and get back to a better place. I couldn't do that when I was drinking. I have read many of your posts and your are a good person who cares about others. Do you think its time to care about you cause YOU ARE WORTH CARING ABOUT. Take care and I hope you feel better tomorrow.
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

spud doin it agian

Hi Spuds,
      I saw this post and just really feel for you. I hope you keep reaching out for help and hope that you can beat this terrible addiction. Best of luck to you when you read this post later. :h:l

Comment

spud doin it agian

`RED67 . yep its all so true.... when sober i hav found so much stuff that i have written (was that reallyu me,,, obviously yes) the idea when i am sober that i could be that person is so out there of the walll....... no in any way shape or form me..... i guess you know that as do a lot of us here..... that is why we cant understand our alcoholism..... hmmmmmmm..... thanks im thinking a lot now
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

spud doin it agian

Spud!

I hope you are OK & move beyond all this!
          You deserve so much more in your life :l

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

spud doin it agian

Spuds I'm sending you big hugs and much strength, you can do this and we are all rooting for you! :l
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
            X