Army Thread 22nd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

mollyka;1118312 wrote: Jeez Panno - that would be like a scene out of 'Apocalypse Now' in our house - I love my daughter to bits and thrilled she's coming home - but already anticipating the mess - she is an absolute slut!!
    Mornin Stirlgirl
    Yep mine too..I think girls are worse than boys!! This time I'm going to take photos of it to show her, what amazes me when she has her own place its immaculate!!
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

:hallo: Ladies.

Don't get me started on messy kids. Thankfully older son is a neat freak, always has been. Younger son is, well, a disaster waiting to happen. A fantastic person and a very hard worker but a slob when it comes to his room and his car. Mind you since he's been living with his girlfriend, I expect things have changed a bit. Their place was very neat and tidy last time I visited but then they knew I was going to drop by. Still, I imagine he makes an effort so she doesn't have to put up will his mess. Didn't bother him when he lived at home cause he just said to leave the door of his room closed. Yeah, that's the answer all right. He also usedto cook once in a while and it would take me an hour to clean up after him.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning folksies, must be still asleep even though I have been up since 8, posted on an old sober sunday thread, oh well no one will notice 'cept maybe Tlrgs.
        Anon, make sure you come back here later. Just a little thing and I am not preaching but personally I wouldnt be buying wine for anyone because its just way too tempting especially if I was struggling. Can Mr A not get his own, or better still stay off of the wine at home?
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

anon;1118317 wrote: Another load of posts as I write mine! Not so fast on the keyboard hey
          :H:H:H:H ..here here, off to your scouse land tomorrow Mrs A for me passport..silly me left it too late to send away for it!!
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Morning KTAB, have a great day everyone, im off too :l

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Oh good so I am not going daft then.......ok ok I know, dont say it.
              Why dont you try aldi or lidls Molly, got some good stuff there, hmm the checkouts are a nightmare though.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Yo Ktabber,
                Had an overwhelming urge for a group hug.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Thats probably me at the bottom of the scrum with the squashed face.......

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Ah, cute picture Jackie.

:hello: KTAB!!
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

KTAB;1118332 wrote: Thats probably me at the bottom of the scrum with the squashed face.......
                      Well you've got a very cute squashed face.:l

And if I was allowed to have cats I would pick you out of the litter.

Errrrrrrrrrr that sounded a bit twee.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Shucks :blush:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

KTAB;1118350 wrote: Shucks :blush:
                          :H Awwww....
                          Just passed by to say "hello"! Glad to see everyone is awake again (or almost everyone).
                          Off to the market for fresh fruit and veg-it's cherry season already-love them.
                          I always prefered Superquinn in Dublin. (friggintesco:H) The one in Blackrock is quite nice but we'd usually go to the one in Ranelagh. A bit more expensive but their quality is good. bacinabit

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Howdie Guys,

Just checking in, hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. x
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hahahaha on both counts Molly, didnt see any one way signs myself.
                              Hi & bye Oney.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Back from longer run than I meant to--
                                Off to feed friends cat.
                                Mr A was with me in Costco and we did not buy any wine but bought me a very nice swimsuit for the white water rafting in July.
                                Panno no passport neeeded for Liverpool anymore, just a sense of humour is essential. hope to meet you tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X