Army Thread 22nd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

JackieClaire;1118605 wrote: You'd better be good or I'll text you on my luvverly PINK phone, Mrs A.
    No need to worry JC I am putting in the same effort to my sobriety as I do to my running.
    I have a fear of failure thing and that seems to be working tonight:new:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Zenstyle;1118606 wrote: What colour's your phone Jackie?
      :H:H:H:H:H:H

Hands down, best post of the day!!!
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

JackieClaire;1118609 wrote: PINK

Good grief, I expect you'd need a pair of these to even look at it, never mind to text or something...

And please tell me you don't have a song by Pink as yer ringtone...

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Zenstyle;1118616 wrote: And the wee svelte mummy...

Awe I want her, such a lady :l
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Mine's a very basic phone, but Mr JC's is an all whistling, connected to the tinterweb thing and he get's Iplayer on it. Nearly had to take it off him last night like taking the hand set from a 6 year old playing Xbox.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Zenstyle;1118613 wrote: Here's Dougie's dad... look at the arse on that! )

Dougie looks like him... just with a smaller arse, a rounder face, and orange eyes... (I need to take pics!!! I have no recent ones of Dougie. I'm so bad at taking photos...)
              Zenstyle;1118616 wrote:
              And the wee svelte mummy...

:h:h:h
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

hellooooooooooooo anybody there..... did I scare you :new: :H:H
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I can seeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooooo Pannooooooooooooooooooo
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

:wavin: Panno. We're still here. Just waiting for Zennie to post her kitty pictures.

Lovely cats, Zen. I like Dougie best of all. The next time the vet "flicks" Sean's ear, flick her fecking nose...

Am off to walk Freddoccino. Baccinnabit...inkele:

P.S. Ever considered having a "family picture" - you and BJ and the cats....

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hiya Panno sending you my phone no. Iphone with no 1 daughter so this one is my OTHER one.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

stirly-girly;1118627 wrote: :wavin: Panno. We're still here. Just waiting for Zennie to post her kitty pictures.

Lovely cats, Zen. I like Dougie best of all. The next time the vet "flicks" Sean's ear, flick her fecking nose...

Am off to walk Freddoccino. Baccinnabit...inkele:

P.S. Ever considered having a "family picture" - you and BJ and the cats....

Well I'm cat lover but there are limits !!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

I'z orff to put Mr JC in his high chair and prise his mobile out of his sticky paws.

Bacinabit.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Zennie You look lovely

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

haha! I just clicked on the thread and the first thing I saw was Zen's new dp, love it xD
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Zenstyle;1118634 wrote: And while I'm at it here's one of us girls at the top of the St Augustine lighthouse last winter, freezing our asses off. I'm the one in the middle. (I'll be deleting this one... for privacy reasons!!!) :H But that's my recently acquired fat face! I want the thin one back...

Wow Zen...thought you were older than me!! Think I might delete my pics now :H

Comment

Working...
                                X