Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd May

Just back from walking the dogger.
    Zenstyle;1118634 wrote: And while I'm at it here's one of us girls at the top of the St Augustine lighthouse last winter, freezing our asses off. I'm the one in the middle. (I'll be deleting this one... for privacy reasons!!!) :H But that's my recently acquired fat face! I want the thin one back...

I think you look great. I wish my face were a bit plumper. Smoothes out the wrinkles and all.
    JackieClaire;1118635 wrote: I'z orff to put Mr JC in his high chair and prise his mobile out of his sticky paws.

Bacinabit.
    I have this visual of a very tall man in a high chair that can't reach his plate because of his height....:H
    Zenstyle;1118642 wrote:
    The girl in the white jacket lost 35lbs this year... she's one of my best friends and she's as "no nonsense" as she looks in the pic! The one in the front is the resident trouble maker... she is a frikken laugh that one! Four of us shared a hotel room that trip (the other one's taking the pic) and what a laugh we had...
    Looks to me like some very special ladies. Good for your friend on losing 35 lbs. In the picture, you all look very happy with yourselves. Happy in your own skin, is what I mean.

Am off to sleep. Wishing one and all

and

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Hi IC

Off to carry on watching Miss Congeniality, just love that film, its hard trying to watch tv, text and email, I know we ladies should be good at multi tasking but who said it was easy
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Sweet Dreams Stirly :l
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Zenstyle;1118660 wrote: Och well, its been too quoted to be deleted. The other two ain't alkies by the way!!!

Stirls... I guess we are kind of at that age where we're getting to accept ourselves... not before time too!

Panno... I AM older than you! Feckitt!!!!!!!! :H
          Well you are a good advert for alcohol:H

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Your joking Zen I'd put you 20 years younger!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Catch you tomorrow enjoy dinner

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Zenstyle;1118682 wrote: 1962 model, moi! I'll be 49 in October... :upset::upset::upset:

Ach well, I'm in good company... there's a few of us turning 49 on this thread... we can make fun of each other! )

I'm off to go and cook Sunday dinner now... will catch you tomorrow Panno! Enjoy the rest of your night! xxx
                Panno getting ready to meet Mrs A tomorrow aged 64 and looking it but not feeling it VIVA sobriety:goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Wasn't that a Beatles song Mrs A ... 64.. Looking forward to tomorrow

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

mollyka;1118691 wrote: Bugger, I'm still 25 - really and truly - till I look in the mirror, that's where my head is --- I want to meet'ya, I feel all left out:upset::upset::upset:
                    Ryanair would get you here easilyWe will talk about you anyway report back ASAP

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

mollyka;1118699 wrote: Ya'd better be kind
                      YOU BET You have saved me so many times:goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

anybody about?
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

InChains;1118714 wrote: anybody about?
                          hiya Inchy Off to bed now myself

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

dammit, day i cna't sleep n i get left alone xD
                            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

InChains;1118717 wrote: dammit, day i cna't sleep n i get left alone xD
                              OK I will stay up to talk. But I can be a bit boring

Comment

Army Thread 22nd May

Well inchy do not seen to be around so nighty night x

Comment

Working...
                                X