Doggygirl is 3 Years Sober!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:angelgirlOGGYGIRL, YOU ROCK, WOMAN!inkele:inkele:Congratulations!!!! You have been the most inspirational, helpful, and supportive person to all of us here....no matter what stage we are in, long-term abstainers, short-term abstainers, or struggling to be free of the AL chains that bind us. I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing and I wish you another 3 more AF years of freedom!

Love,

Rusty

Huge congrats Doggygirl, you are an absolute diamond, thanks for all your help.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Johnny and I would like to say a huge congratulations, DG. 3 years is fantastic.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Awesome job and a HUGE Congratulations, DG. You are an inspiration to all of us here. Enjoy your day!
        John
        AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

WTG to go DG!!!!!
          Your posts have been inspirational to me. I am so glad you are around!
          AWESOME JOB!!!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Congratulations and thank you for all the time you give to others!
            While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

You are a shining example to all of us DG, thanks so much for the advice and momumental amount of time you freely give on this site, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dewdrop :h
              Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Awwhhh DG, so happy for you. I love how you embrace and adore your sobriety and hiow you are always there for others.

You Feckin ROCK xxx

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Congratulations DG, you should be so proud. Thanks for all that you do. Keep on inspiring us!
                  Hill
                  Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS! 3 YEARS AF IS AWESOME.......

DG you are someone I am so full of admiration for, you are the greatest example of what can be achieved and all the posts you make come from your heart and are full of wisdom. I know if I met you I would just love you! Im so full of pride for you today and I hope you can feel the true friendship felt for you by the members here. YOU ROCK!!!!

:yougo: :yougo: :yougo: :yougo: :yougo: :yougo:
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

DG, you are the first person I met here when I finally got the courage to post and PM after lurking for so long! Your advice has been right from the heart and I appreciate your being frank with me and offering such support and help. I am greateful to you. Hope to be just like you some day! Congratulations, and have a very special day with the doggies and Mr Doggy!!

TDN
                      "One day at a time."

Comment

Ah DG!

Congratulation's, and well done. You are a beautiful person inside and out, in my opinion. :h

It's absolutely fabulous to know you, and we are very lucky to have you around.

Have a great day, and here's to the next 3 year's!

One thing's for sure............:thanks:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

DG you are an inspriation to me. Always full of good advice and support.
                          Thank you and congratulations.
                          Hippy
                          I finally got it!
                          "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

DG congratulations on three years, thanks for all your advice . The G man above has said it way better than i can. MM :wave: :wave: :wave:
                            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

I would like to add to what others have said. Congratulations and Thank you for being so helpful with great words of wisdom!

Comment

Working...
                              X