Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2

Day 2 of being AF and I feel alive. No hangover just a stupid cold. Will not drink today. I will be on here later after church.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 2

Great job drifty...remember how great today feels cause it will help you keep sober on the days you may feel weak. Have an awesome day!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Day 2

Drifty, keep adding those days together. You can do this. I can tell you, it is so worth the battle. It is hard work, but you are worth it. Hold fast.
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Day 2

Keep up the awesome work Drifty!! I bet it feels good to go to church hangover free and looking forward to the day!!! (My Sundays used to be spent doing nothing but nurse a hangover / drink!)

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 2

well done drifty, i hope you keep it up.
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
          X