what can i say!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what can i say!!

im so very very sorry for my drunken postings last night. it seems shallow as it is a repeat of behaviour that i promised you guys i wouldnt do... but i really truly am sorry to anyone who came across my awful behaviour. i dreaded coming back to see what i had been up to but i have to face the consequences of my drinking. believe it or not i had not had that much to drink...(for me) about 1.5 bottles of wine... and i had eaten a huge meal earlier in the evening. i just went bonkers. i dont want any kind words or sympathy but please dont be too harsh on me...... i couldnt feel more awful about it than i do already. what im doing is obviously not working. im expecting some nal in the post soon but know deep down that i just need to not have that first drink as i dont know what will happen (or maybe i do). im not drinking today, at least i dont do that anymore. and im pretty sure i wont drink till later in the week........ if im stupid enough to think i can!!!
    anyway... again.... im very very sorry. having strong words with myself
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

what can i say!!

Great to see you Spuds:welcome:

Comment

what can i say!!

be kind to yourself friend......have you had enough insanity?? We all love and worry about you
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

what can i say!!

http://youtu.be/jZfAik7wP8U[/video]]YouTube - ‪Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy‬‏

It's not easy but you CAN do it. So many people here understand and are here for you to help yourself-and help ourselves.:l

Comment

what can i say!!

Hi Spuds, are you planning to try TSM with the Nal? If you are and need a support buddy you can call on me.
          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

what can i say!!

So glad to see your post. Lots and lots of people care about you. Take care of you and you can do this!
            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

what can i say!!

Spuds, you know we all care about our little yellow duck. I have to say tho' that you scare the shite out of me when I see that you've been drinking, because of your diabetes. No harsh words from me, nor will I go with the "tough love" approach as I have been known to do with others. As I said above tho', the diabetes and AL combination scares me. I hope the Nal works for you and you can finally get control over the monster.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

what can i say!!

Now if there is any more al in the house, dump it, and don't allow al to enter your house again. If you want wine that badly get af wine (although some people don't like the idea). Whatever you do, we love you, and will support you in your af journey.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

what can i say!!

Spuds sending :l:l
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                  X