Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3

Day 3 of my af journey. Still stuck with this cold but it is getting better with the help of Cold eeze. Easy day to stay af. Going to complete my financial aid and should find out later in the Summer if my financial aid goes through or not.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 3

Hi Drifty,

Hope you feel better. You are 2 days ahead of me AF, so that's great! Wonder why they make you wait so long to get approved for financial aid. That is what got me through college so many years ago. Sending you prayers that your financial aid comes through for you!
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Day 3

A part of the reason why it is taking me a long time is that I am on probation from being there so long. Took me a couple of years to get into the first program.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 3

OOOh, well better kick it in the butt this time and good luck!!
        THOUGHTS become THINGS
        choose the GOOD
        ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Day 3

I didn't get on probation for poor grades or anything, just that I have been there so long. It is a pretty simple process to appeal and I usually win.

Comment

Day 3

Happy AF Day 3 Drifty! You are doing great. Hope the financial aid works out! If it doesn't, it just means there is something better in the plan for you, know what I mean???

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 3

DA - Well done on day 3. Rest and take care of that cold. Hope all goes well with your finical aid. Here's to tomorrow, day 4!
              While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Day 3

good going on day 3, keep up the good work. it'll be a week before you know it
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                X