Day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4

Day four here and I was up at 5:38am. 7 hours of sleep ain't too bad. But the last time that I was up that early was for school. Not going to drink today. Why waste a good af time and besides drinking will not get rid of my cold which thanks to cold eeze isn't that bad so far today.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 4

Hey Drifty, Good job on day 4. I am hardly ever up early enough to see the sun rise, but it's nice when you are up that early to see the light come into the world. I hope your cold gets better, and that you enjoy all the AF moments you get out of today! :h

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Day 4

Hi Drifty....well done on ur day 4.
      How ru feeling? Apart from the cold.
      I'm joining you tomorrow

Comment

Day 4

Good on you lost on starting your AF journey and ty for all the well dones everyone. I am feeling wonderful apart from the cold.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X