Does Anyone Know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Know?

I'm just wondering, because there are so many of you out there, if anyone knows of a website to go to for
    parents of sons in Iraq where dialogue takes place like we have here? I've tried a google search to no avail.
    There has to be somewhere I can go with all the anxiety, tears and turmoil I'm feeling every day. If anyone knows of any such site, could you PLEASE let me know by PM. Thanks, EM

Does Anyone Know?

that seems just unbelievable there is not a forum set up for that Em. I will let you know if I find something.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Does Anyone Know?

Sorry Em - I also cannot believe there is nothing out there. I will look too.

Comment

Does Anyone Know?

I will look too Em. I'm sure that support would be of great help! With 4 sons, I can't imagine your anxiety.

Hugs,

Best
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Does Anyone Know?

Em,

If your son is in the marines - Welcome to MarineParents.com: A Place to Connect & Share(tm)
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Does Anyone Know?

Em,

Militaryonesource.com for all branches. They have moderated chat.

Comment

Working...
            X